Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#201 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by haydug
[B]Yeah, I hit 46.3 with a stock motor way back in 2002. That was the very first port job, with SMALLER intake valves. :eek: There goes the theory that bigger ports are better huh? :confused:

A fact that been known since the days of Henry "Smokey" Yunick (the father of flowbenches), slightly smaller intake, or exhaust valves will have the same effect as larger ports and seats.smile.gif

jesshamner

#202 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by cannondale27
USA your right.I know when to call it quits.I give.No use.But Jesshammer and others did it ever occur to you all that alot of races dont have trees or tight sections involved whatsoever?

Yes I thought of that as I was typing. In Kara's case, there still won't be that many WOT sections. I have seen a few mx tracks that are fast but the ultimate point is that a better rider will prevail...no matter what kind of terrain. Even in the WORCS and BITD, how many shotty riders win on decked out quads? You still have to be a good rider. I promise I'm not trying to argue but I'm saying that I would be ashamed if Richie Rich passed me in the open field on his 523yfz because his quad had more mods. If someone beats me, its because the riders is better. On with the show Wistech!:head: :head: :head:

Mjollnir

#203 Post by Mjollnir »

Isn't a map select part of the Diagnostic tool that kdxboy and others are working on? I wonder how long until that comes to fruition.

Marc

USAMoto00

#204 Post by USAMoto00 »

She needs a map with alot of smooth torque for MX. I think that Farrar or ****** is the man for this. I would actually lean towards Farrar because if it's out there, he has tried it. For MX that is. lol

cannondale27

#205 Post by cannondale27 »

I think Kara wil get used to whatever map she has.Will just take some time.

theJeStEr1340

#206 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I think Kara wil get used to whatever map she has.Will just take some time.

Or just have to get in shape for it.

cannondale27

#207 Post by cannondale27 »

****** I dont have anything to do with it.But I would be more than happy to try anything you come up with map wise.My comment was made because I was talking to a buddy at same time I posted.We were talking about how with a few races you can get used to any kind of power.Which is why everyone always wants more.No issue intended.Decision should be made by Cdalechick after a few rides.Thats all.But it would be nice if you want to get along if you would remove your stupid little comments in your sig.

CDaleChick

#208 Post by CDaleChick »

well i will have great opportunities to try out the quad and see what should be changed... itll be raced on a very high speed MX track at a GNC very shortly

wistech

#209 Post by wistech »

Heres the tool that I use to build the new fuel lines . It crimps then crushes the crimp. High tech.

wistech

#210 Post by wistech »

The fuel line is spiroflex with stainless steel braiding. For added protection the I covered Karas with the stock sleeving and then heat shrink tubing. The great thing about this stuff is you can bend it around some severe angles and it will not kink like the crappy stock lines.