Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

Blasterboy11

#201 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Nice pics C27, it was nice meeting you. I had a blast, what a great place, Thanks Joe for all the good times. =)

tjusa

#202 Post by tjusa »

WOW what a great weekend !!!!!!!!!!! All of us at majestic would like to thank everyone for a great turn out . and special thanks to kdeal for the job at getting it all going on and the nice prizes at drawing .sorry i didnt get to see all you guys off on sunday but i finaly got chance to ride and i took advantage of it i dont know if other forums have group rides but ill bet there isnt a better group of people to get to geather then this group of ares . once again id like to say thanks to all of you .all of us had a great time even the sheriff "MY DAD" injoyed him self this weekend .cant wait till thunder in the mountains 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derno24

#203 Post by Derno24 »

I just got home at 3am when I should have been home at about 6pm. LONG STORY.....So I am only gonna post a couple pics for right now.

Derno24

#204 Post by Derno24 »

[attachment=4693:DSC_0239.JPG][attachment=4694:DSC_0241.JPG]
[attachment=4695:DSC_0250.JPG][attachment=4696:DSC_0251.JPG]
[attachment=4697:DSC_0255.JPG][attachment=4698:DSC_0263.JPG]
[attachment=4699:DSC_0266.JPG][attachment=4700:DSC_0272.JPG]
[attachment=4701:DSC_0276.JPG][attachment=4702:DSC_0293.JPG]

jesshamner

#205 Post by jesshamner »

Man I had a great time! I'm ready to do it again next weekend. Who's in? LOL. I'm tired today so I'll post more later. I got home last night at 12:30.

dunnbandit1

#206 Post by dunnbandit1 »

thanks everyone i had a lot of fun like always
kdeal i know i been telling you this for 3 years now, but next time my 4wheeler will
be fixed up with no broken missing or worn out parts
i had a ball joint come apart after you left and it got me thinking i need to pay more
attention to this old worn out quad. thanks tim and the other guys who helped pull it
back to camp

dunnbandit1

#207 Post by dunnbandit1 »

Nraft how is your shoulder
i hope you are doing ok
did you get stitches?

NRath

#208 Post by NRath »

Yeah, that was an awesome weekend!!! Their trails are absolutly fabulous!! The Friday morning rain made the trails perfect for the weekend- no dust! And you guys have put together an awesome trail system. The group of Cdaleriders that come together at these things really make the ride an awesome time!! A special shout out has to go to KDeal for the work he put into this thing. I know we all appreciate it!

I can't thank TJ and family enough for having the trails in first place, but also for the special attention they gave to us as a group. They're awesome! The delivered firewood and would magically just show up just about everytime anyone needed anything.

Last but not least, big thanks to Jess, Randy, Derno, and Lee for the "special care" they offered. I really appreciate it. I rolled in at about 11:30 last night with 5 stitches, and a chipped and fractured elbow. Needless to say, one handed typing sucks! I'd do it all again!!!!! It would be worth it!

Speed 1B

#209 Post by Speed 1B »

I had a great time at the ride. My only regret is not coming on Friday. The trails were awesome and my girlfriend, my friend Zach and i all had a good time. The drags were a blast...where did all of those spectators come from??!!

It was really cool to meet some people and finally put some faces to some screen names. I scored some pretty rare black plastic from Kdeal and an awesome polished cnc'd starter clutch cover. I also want to thank Brad for giving away some really nice things to everyone. The oil filters i won will be put to good use.

The group of people at majestic are great. They treated us like royalty. The meal that we ate saturday night was great...a little better than your typical meal around the camp fire!

I definately plan on hitting up Majestic at least on more time this year for some riding with Timbo and his crew. I had a ton of fun and cant wait to do it again next year.

mydreamride

#210 Post by mydreamride »

I also had a great time meeting some new people and seeing the reat that I meet before. Now to drop the motor to find out why my engine started knocking so bad during the drags. Also seems that my custom front end is still in perfect shape and worked out awesome