Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

wistech

#211 Post by wistech »

Or you could use it without protection but Texas gets pretty warm . Heres a pic with just the heat shrink or bare. Bare looks sweet but if routed where it touches anything it will saw through wires and the frame from vibration.

Happyboy

#212 Post by Happyboy »

Thats what I have been using for over a year and no problems! Looks cool and don't have to worry about that pesky exhaust melting it. smile.gif

wistech

#213 Post by wistech »

Heres the full system . Full protection from heat /abrasion from start to finish. Ready to bolt in. The only hose clamps are on the filter and all the others are covered up.

wistech

#214 Post by wistech »

Yep Happyboy and myself have been testing these hoses for well over a year and we both give them a thumbs up.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#215 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by wistech
Or you could use it without protection but Texas gets pretty warm . Heres a pic with just the heat shrink or bare.  Bare looks sweet but if routed where it touches anything it will saw through wires and the frame from vibration.

Hey John or Happy, could you post the manufactures part number? Tanx:clap:

Happyboy

#216 Post by Happyboy »

I for the life of me can't find the company name!! ARG!!! I gave it out to a few people, Jaybr, do you still have it? :cry:

It was much cheaper than just plain FI hose even!

USAMoto00

#217 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by ******
THEY wouldn't allow that now.:drink:

lol If you knew the whole story, you would laugh your a$$ off. It really wasn't him, but oh well. Darn women. lol:deal: :wow

cannondale27

#218 Post by cannondale27 »

I believe it is Parker Hose.Spiroflex.

wistech

#219 Post by wistech »

I finnaly got the engine packed up and shipped out yesterday. Ive been staying up late so many nights I got 13 hours of sleep yesterday to catch up. Ill bet many of you wished you could do that .LOL
I hope I sent all the parts needed . Good luck to you guys getting it all together for Kara in time .
Ill try to keep a spare engine ready to ship if that one is just to much or you have any trouble with it.

wistech

#220 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I believe it is Parker Hose.Spiroflex.

Yes its spiroflex but I dont think they call it that anymore . I would like to find the out heat shielding covering . Mcmastercarr only sells in in the orange color.