Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

cannondale27

#221 Post by cannondale27 »

When you say something worthwhile I will listen.Your just a **** so why should I even bother argueing with you.

cannondale27

#222 Post by cannondale27 »

Your paranoid also!Get a life.

theJeStEr1340

#223 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

We need the popcorn eating smiley. *goes and gets popcorn* I'm gonna watch this. :box:

cannondale27

#224 Post by cannondale27 »

Well like I said till ****** cleans up his sig and Avatar I dont want anything to do with him.Its crap and uncalled for.R&D was always everyone who posted.Its a collective thing one idea leads to another.I listen to everyone and even disagree with everyone at times till proven wrong.Including those that ****** claims are THE R&D team.Grow up ******.

CDaleChick

#225 Post by CDaleChick »

sad.gif guys...please dont do this sad.gif it makes me all sad :cry:

i got my parts from brad on friday and i started getting excited... i have been trying to polish on my quad as best as i can and i am getting custom ner bar nets being made. Should be able to pick them up tomorrow.

I have a question though...do u think that if my shocks leaked any oil (thats what we were most scared about since everything had to be last minute and my shocks arent in good shape with all those burrs that had to be taken off) that there would be someone there to be able to put more oil in my shocks? I saw an Elka service area picture posted for the glen helen race and wasnt sure if they might be at oak hill..sure hope so for the peace of mind. Cant wait to get the suspension really dialed in right like we have been wanting to.

OH AND GUYS I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD HAS COME TO AN END! Im an eBay broker for a shop and the owners are willing to work with a race schedule and such..Very excited!

cannondale27

#226 Post by cannondale27 »

Congrats!Yes there are PEP,Elka and sometimes even Ohlins.But if they are that bad you might have a hard time convincing someone to put oil in them even.Most wont take a chance on you getting hurt.

Derno24

#227 Post by Derno24 »

On a side note to that if the Ohlins tent is there you may want to take it to them and see what they can do.

wistech

#228 Post by wistech »

Wow you got the job. :clap:

badvox

#229 Post by badvox »

There was an Ohlins easy up out there but I did not see a big race support tent like Elka had. Elka was doing race support on ALL elka shocks. Man Ill tell ya what racers pulled up said what was going on and whoosh they were all over it.

Adjustments to ride height, repairs, the whole nine yards right there on the spot. People were even buying stuff right there.

They even had to help a couple guys that failed tech inspection on the mini quads.

CDaleChick

#230 Post by CDaleChick »

Well looks like something is coming to me a day early. The tracking number I have is for something 20 lbs so Im guessing the motor has another tracking number with it?? Whatever is going on I know this package is in the stage of "with delivery courier" so its already been through the Houston facility.........:eek: impressed that it should be here a day early!

Yes this job I got should cover my entry fees and practice fees. Im pretty excited that I got that huge burden lifted off of my back