Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

jesshamner

#221 Post by jesshamner »

I haven't had that much fun riding in a long time. It was good to see everybody again and to meet a few new people. Lee and I were already talking about the next riding trip on the way home just because we had so much fun.

TJUSA: Joe, thanks for the hospitality. You guys have a fantastic place that is run better than anywhere I have been. The park is great but the staff and their concern for us and having a good time is unmatched. I feel guilty for paying the group ride discount. Riding at this place and your graciousness is worth a lot more.

Kdeal: Ken, Organizer, Laiszon, Santa Clause, Friend, or an other description that fits you, where do I begin? You worked so hard to set everything up. You drive hundreds of miles and spend countless hours to make it. So much hard work for such a short time. And you were only able to ride for a little while. I don't think you could have rode more if you wanted to due to talking to everyone. I can't thank you enough. It was great to see you again and I can't wait until the next trip. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Nrath: Neil, I'm glad that you were able to make it. I was worried that you wouldn't pull it off but everything worked out. Brian was great to be around. I had a great time riding with you guys and just hanging out. I'm down to ride anytime with you guys. I wish you lived closer so we could ride more often. You're hard to keep up with on the trail but its fun trying. After cleaning my riding gear, I can definitely tell which jersey I wore when I lead and which jersey I wore when I followed. It sucks that you had an accident and got hurt but at least it didn't ruin your trip by happening earlier. You gotta look on the bright side. You were able to get some quality riding in. Tell Jay he missed a good one.

Derno: Ron, Thanks for the entertainment. You're one **** of guy and generally fun to be around; the life of the party, if you will. I guess you're a pretty good rider. wink.gif Just kidding. We're definitely going to have to go riding again. It was great to finally meet Randy too. Both of you can ride the wheels off these things. I'm not sure if he reads the forums or not so tell him or his wife thanks for the cookies. We ate a few the next morning too. So, thanks for the laughs and for the Saturday night feast. The ride wouldn't have been the same without you.

Ciscorc: I forgot your name. Sorry. LOL. Thanks a lot for bringing the brake lines. I guess I assumed that they were steel braided. Sorry about that too. I really appreciate the gesture. It was nice to meet you and your friend. I guess I forgot his name too. It sucks that you didn't get in the group picture. Send me a pic of you and your quad and we'll photoshop you in. wink.gif

AnimalsCannibal: Tom?, Thanks for finding out where the Bradford Hospital was for Neil. I know you were trying to take off and get to those virgin trails. I hope you made it in the end. It was great riding with you too, even though we had to wait on you. wink.gif LOL. Don't tell anybody but I needed a break too.

Cannondale27: Steve, it was great riding with you and chatting at the drag races while we were getting some footage.

Wistech: John, nice to see you again. It's too bad that we didn't get to chat too much. And you can use my air tank any time. smile.gif

DunnBandit: Jason, good to see you again. Sorry if I sounded harsh when I asked you to move your truck. I didn't mean it that way but I think it came out that way. I tried to offer some hot chocolate as a peace offering. It was good talking to you and your girlfriend. I don't think I caught her name, but she was nice enough to engage us in conversation the whole time we were packing up.

Quadracer500: I'm sorry I have forgotten your name. It was great to put a face with a screenname though. The one thing I have to say is that all the boys better watch out. That is one fast daughter you have there.

Speed1B: I have forgotten your name also, but your cannondale is unforgetable. I'll just call you the guy with the best looking cannondale I have every seen. I saw it and talked to you last year but I was still impressed with it this year. I could have stood there and drooled over it for hours. You put up one **** of a fight on the drag strip. Keep up the good work man! See ya next time.

Timbo: I don't know what it is but it seems like I can never catch up to you. I still haven't met you face to face yet. LOL. It will happen one day. Until then, I can't wait to see your upcoming discoveries, breakthroughs, creations or whatever you want to call them.

Everyone else: Thanks for being a part of something great. I'm wish I had more time to meet everyone and ride too. For now, I'll settle with being part of something great with all of you all. If it wasn't for this community I wouldn't be here. P.S. Thanks for reading through such a long post that didn't really mention you. smile.gif

Now, I can't wait to see all the media from this trip. I'll never forget this trip but I want to save all the pics and videos. So, when is the next one? I can't wait.

Derno24

#222 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 1 2007, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh that sucks.Did they actually tow your whole rig all the way to your place?

They towed the Excursion home and the trailer Randy took to his place.

Derno24

#223 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Oct 1 2007, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't had that much fun riding in a long time. It was good to see everybody again and to meet a few new people. Lee and I were already talking about the next riding trip on the way home just because we had so much fun.

TJUSA: Joe, thanks for the hospitality. You guys have a fantastic place that is run better than anywhere I have been. The park is great but the staff and their concern for us and having a good time is unmatched. I feel guilty for paying the group ride discount. Riding at this place and your graciousness is worth a lot more.

Kdeal: Ken, Organizer, Laiszon, Santa Clause, Friend, or an other description that fits you, where do I begin? You worked so hard to set everything up. You drive hundreds of miles and spend countless hours to make it. So much hard work for such a short time. And you were only able to ride for a little while. I don't think you could have rode more if you wanted to due to talking to everyone. I can't thank you enough. It was great to see you again and I can't wait until the next trip. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Nrath: Neil, I'm glad that you were able to make it. I was worried that you wouldn't pull it off but everything worked out. Brian was great to be around. I had a great time riding with you guys and just hanging out. I'm down to ride anytime with you guys. I wish you lived closer so we could ride more often. You're hard to keep up with on the trail but its fun trying. After cleaning my riding gear, I can definitely tell which jersey I wore when I lead and which jersey I wore when I followed. It sucks that you had an accident and got hurt but at least it didn't ruin your trip by happening earlier. You gotta look on the bright side. You were able to get some quality riding in. Tell Jay he missed a good one.

Derno: Ron, Thanks for the entertainment. You're one **** of guy and generally fun to be around; the life of the party, if you will. I guess you're a pretty good rider. wink.gif Just kidding. We're definitely going to have to go riding again. It was great to finally meet Randy too. Both of you can ride the wheels off these things. I'm not sure if he reads the forums or not so tell him or his wife thanks for the cookies. We ate a few the next morning too. So, thanks for the laughs and for the Saturday night feast. The ride wouldn't have been the same without you.

Ciscorc: I forgot your name. Sorry. LOL. Thanks a lot for bringing the brake lines. I guess I assumed that they were steel braided. Sorry about that too. I really appreciate the gesture. It was nice to meet you and your friend. I guess I forgot his name too. It sucks that you didn't get in the group picture. Send me a pic of you and your quad and we'll photoshop you in. wink.gif

AnimalsCannibal: Tom?, Thanks for finding out where the Bradford Hospital was for Neil. I know you were trying to take off and get to those virgin trails. I hope you made it in the end. It was great riding with you too, even though we had to wait on you. wink.gif LOL. Don't tell anybody but I needed a break too.

Cannondale27: Steve, it was great riding with you and chatting at the drag races while we were getting some footage.

Wistech: John, nice to see you again. It's too bad that we didn't get to chat too much. And you can use my air tank any time. smile.gif

DunnBandit: Jason, good to see you again. Sorry if I sounded harsh when I asked you to move your truck. I didn't mean it that way but I think it came out that way. I tried to offer some hot chocolate as a peace offering. It was good talking to you and your girlfriend. I don't think I caught her name, but she was nice enough to engage us in conversation the whole time we were packing up.

Quadracer500: I'm sorry I have forgotten your name. It was great to put a face with a screenname though. The one thing I have to say is that all the boys better watch out. That is one fast daughter you have there.

Speed1B: I have forgotten your name also, but your cannondale is unforgetable. I'll just call you the guy with the best looking cannondale I have every seen. I saw it and talked to you last year but I was still impressed with it this year. I could have stood there and drooled over it for hours. You put up one **** of a fight on the drag strip. Keep up the good work man! See ya next time.

Timbo: I don't know what it is but it seems like I can never catch up to you. I still haven't met you face to face yet. LOL. It will happen one day. Until then, I can't wait to see your upcoming discoveries, breakthroughs, creations or whatever you want to call them.

Everyone else: Thanks for being a part of something great. I'm wish I had more time to meet everyone and ride too. For now, I'll settle with being part of something great with all of you all. If it wasn't for this community I wouldn't be here. P.S. Thanks for reading through such a long post that didn't really mention you. smile.gif

Now, I can't wait to see all the media from this trip. I'll never forget this trip but I want to save all the pics and videos. So, when is the next one? I can't wait.

My version of Jess's post. It was awesome to have met everyone that I haven't met before you guys keep it fun. It is nice to meet new people all the time. If you met me I am sure the words who is the azz came out of your mouth shortly after. Yeah that was me.

For all the guys I know it was good to ride with everyone again. I know Randy was excited about the next trip so at least I have a co pilot. I hope everyone who has never had the chance to get to one of these gets out to one as they are truly a fun time. Especially if you are jumping around Kdeals room while he is at the group ride. ohmy.gif

Blasterboy11

#224 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Yeh, Jess and Derno hit in on the head, i had a great time here. Joe has an A+ setup goin...It was nice to meet everyone. Only 363 days left....

jesshamner

#225 Post by jesshamner »

Blasterboy, I forgot to put you in there. It was nice to meet you even though it was only a 15 second conversation about your pipe. Your dad was pretty cool too.

I also forgot to thank the sponsors that donated items for the drawing. I got an oil filter cover from Canniboomer. Thanks!

wright

#226 Post by wright »

Yes, what a blast it was, cool to have that many dales in one area, great meting everyone, and a big thanks to KDEAL and TJ and everyone else for all the hard work they put into everything, also want to apologize to anyone that was awaken on Friday or Saturday night from all the fun around the camp fire ohmy.gif , what a great time and see ya next next year! When is the next get together?

jesshamner

#227 Post by jesshamner »

Ha ha. Just consider it entertainment. LOL.

Blasterboy11

#228 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Oct 2 2007, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blasterboy, I forgot to put you in there. It was nice to meet you even though it was only a 15 second conversation about your pipe. Your dad was pretty cool too.
I also forgot to thank the sponsors that donated items for the drawing. I got an oil filter cover from Canniboomer. Thanks!

Thats ok, i wish we could have rode some more, get to know you guys better but my dad insisted that we leave early sunday so...Kdeal and I convinced my dad to get a dale, were sellin the warrio and raptor and if all goes well, he'll be buying Speed2424s Blaze...

wright

#229 Post by wright »

Only trouble was that it was my buddy that i brought along for the ride that was raising all the h**l, that Blaze that 24 has is well worth it, super clean he lives close to me and i have seen it up close.

Blasterboy11

#230 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (wright @ Oct 2 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only trouble was that it was my buddy that i brought along for the ride that was raising all the h**l, that Blaze that 24 has is well worth it, super clean he live close to me and i have seen it up close.

Awsome, glad to hear that. My dad loves my quad so i told him to ditch the jap crap and go with a dale, hes always asking to ride mine all the time too. Kdeal had the K.O. on him, lol. He'll be happy to hear that. Thanks