Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

wanablaze

#241 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by mxer450
why dont you guys stop drueling of this chick and let her buy her own parts.......:eek:

Well,
If she's got the talent to put a Cdale on the podium, I'll do what I can to let it happen.

cannondale27

#242 Post by cannondale27 »

You bet.And you got to admit she would look alot better up there than any of us:D

MichiganMXer722

#243 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I feel after racing all those years and knowing what its like to be short on cash and time, just to have someone offer to help me was a know brainer. I am now in a position where i can help others, if someone has a problem with it the doors that way -->

And yes she would look alot better on a podium then the rest of us:eek:

CDaleChick

#244 Post by CDaleChick »

well looks like she wont be ready for the national. Still have a few bugs..fuel system seems to not be working.. maybe an injector. Just ran out of time trying to get everything running. Me and others have been working for 3 days straight on the quad and time just ran out. Looks like I will be goin to another national later on down the season. I will post some pics of the quad soon. I cant wait to get her 100%.

I will be driving up to Oak Hill to watch anyway...anyone feel free to give me a call and keep my company while driving the 5-6 hrs up there.

cannondale27

#245 Post by cannondale27 »

Why not go into more detail on what issues your having?Friday is only practice so if your going might as well run it and work out any bugs there.It cant be a major issue since motor was running fine here.Also post a pic of your shocks on the quad.

wistech

#246 Post by wistech »

Its hard to do long distance diagnostics. But from what I have heard in the phone conversations the start button has cracked wires in it. And one injector connector is damaged and needs replacement. Had I known of these issues before I would had her send the whole wiring system along for a complete checkup.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#247 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I saw an ATVRiders.com that she has a LTR now. Did she give up on the Dale after all the work you guys helped her with?

CannondaleRider

#248 Post by CannondaleRider »

I actually thought the exact same thing, and pinpointed her on it.

She actually got in a wreck in her truck, with the Cannondale in the back, and apparently it got pretty screwed up.

I didn't get the details, but thats the main thing.

wistech

#249 Post by wistech »

The quad sustained heavy damage from the accident and must have done something to the motor because it was making aluminum in the filter(broken case?) It caused her to crash and hurt her . I have not got the engine to see what happened. It was hit so hard it bent the swingarm pivot bolt inside the case and they had to cut it apart to replace the suspension and frame parts. She has been borrowing a lt450 and may end up buying one if insurance junks the quad.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#250 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

WOW! That sucks. Well it is great that the wreck wasn't bad enough to keep her from racing. Let's just hope she doesn't like the LTR to much.