Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

speed 450mx

#251 Post by speed 450mx »

Looks like I missed all the fun mad.gif . Derno, Randy I am also ready for the 12 hr see ya'll there its going to be a blast!!!! We need to have a group ride a little closer to us in the south wink.gif

wistech

#252 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Oct 3 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was that you doin the point-backs and stuff? lol.

LOL earlier in the day I did a crash without actually falling off the quad. I just blew a tire during the almost crash and now I find out I have stress fractures on one of the bones on my forearm. The doc said I was lucky it didnt break the rest of the way . Its swollen pretty good now but doesnt hurt much. Sounds like several others didnt come off so lucky last weekend.

kdeal

#253 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (RBrandt @ Oct 3 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY GUYS FINALLY REGISTERED. THANKS FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND. I WILL BE BACK.

WELCOME RANDY!

Derno24

#254 Post by Derno24 »

I uploaded over 140 pics to www.thequadbuilder.net but you need to register to see them. I also wrote a small article on the home page about Majestic. I am also working on a video to post later this week. I would post all the pics here, but I am not sure what kind of space you have and don't want to waste it. I would have finished all of this sooner, but I have been running non stop since we left Sunday and the truck broke down.

Derno24

#255 Post by Derno24 »

Here is the direct link. Cannondaleriders Group Ride

cannondale27

#256 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow nice job Derno!Your really doing a great job on your site.

jesshamner

#257 Post by jesshamner »

This was brought up again. I'm hoping that we can pull this off sometime too. I know there are a lot of riders in the south that we're missing.

kdeal

#258 Post by kdeal »

Let's get some suggestions for a location. Do we want to do it in the Winter, Spring ??? The further South we go the colder the month it can be up North. A think Durhamtown could be an option in GA, or possibly Croom or Ocala National Forrest in Florida. The Florida locations could be advantagous for those that want to hit Disney or MGM. This way you can do a family thing and still get a chance to ride. I am also looking at some private land in or around Ocala that I have yet to visit. I am planning a trip up that way before the end of the year. It would have primitive camping or close by hotels. Let's here some ideas!

jesshamner

#259 Post by jesshamner »

I was thinking more like midsouth so people from a little further west could make it too. I don't really know of any places off the top of my head but I could definitely find some.

speed 450mx

#260 Post by speed 450mx »

We could hit some sand!!! Little Shara Ok., Maybe I'll have to look to find some other place that we could go. wink.gif