New Cannondale Quad Exhaust

Psychosis

#31 Post by Psychosis »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Jan 31 2007, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it is a slip-on. and i have know idea about the 250r subframe i havent been lucky enough to even see one. yes i can get spark arrestors for them.

I can answer that for you. If it mounts to a stock subframe the same way the other exhausts do or similar then I guarantee it'll fit the Haydug 250R kits after seeing the photos. I've used 3 different exhausts on my kit. The duals should work on one of those no problem as well w/remote shock. As for a Walsh kit; duals would be a challenge but single should work.

cobradaler

#32 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Jan 31 2007, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can answer that for you. If it mounts to a stock subframe the same way the other exhausts do or similar then I guarantee it'll fit the Haydug 250R kits after seeing the photos. I've used 3 different exhausts on my kit. The duals should work on one of those no problem as well w/remote shock. As for a Walsh kit; duals would be a challenge but single should work.

thanks for the info psychosis id like to have a 250r kit but have not even seen one in person yet not to many dales around here.

Psychosis

#33 Post by Psychosis »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Jan 31 2007, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the info psychosis id like to have a 250r kit but have not even seen one in person yet not to many dales around here.

I've actually got mine for sale in the "for sale" section if interested in one but looking for offers.

cobradaler

#34 Post by cobradaler »

timbo should have his set of duals by friday according to the post office.

wanablaze

#35 Post by wanablaze »

I'd like to order a set of duals. (My Ti header is broken, so I don't have a usable exhaust.) PM sent. Thanx, wanablaze.

Psychosis

#36 Post by Psychosis »

I would like a set as well whenever that is an option.

Guy310

#37 Post by Guy310 »

Have you gotten any feedback from Timbo about power, etc.?

cobradaler

#38 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Mar 14 2007, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you gotten any feedback from Timbo about power, etc.?

yes i talked to tim on monday he saw over a 2hp gain but he had some problems at the dyno with the quad he was testing. i hope he will post up his findings and explain because phone reception was very poor.

cannondale27

#39 Post by cannondale27 »

From what I heard dual exhaust with short cans was the power producer.He didnt get a chance to test against the Ti pipe though.It never fails when you go to dyno its always a rush and things go wrong.Procal wasnt working,exhaust leaked and prototype cam might have been wearing quick.He put dual exhaust on Annimals quad first since its a more time consuming install.Then by time speed1b's was done with duals his One-way clutch was shot. sad.gif

cobradaler

#40 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Mar 15 2007, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I heard dual exhaust with short cans was the power producer.He didnt get a chance to test against the Ti pipe though.It never fails when you go to dyno its always a rush and things go wrong.Procal wasnt working,exhaust leaked and prototype cam might have been wearing quick.He put dual exhaust on Annimals quad first since its a more time consuming install.Then by time speed1b's was done with duals his One-way clutch was shot. sad.gif

from what i got from timbo it wasnt the duals that was leaking it was the one on the quad. if u guys are ready for something different in exhoust let me know i will be ready in a week.