here is the new suzuki

jesshamner

#31 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Not to fond of Polaris' so I don't know that much about them....whats the Pro-Link setup?

Dale512

#32 Post by Dale512 »

Polaris redesigned the Pro-Link Setup on the Outlaw, to be simplier, less moving parts, and lighter. It now has one tierod that goes directly from the stem to the left spindle and it still has 2 links that connect to the right spindle. Before it has 2 tierods to the left and 2 to the right, so thats 1 less rod I guess.

Psychosis

#33 Post by Psychosis »

All over the forums people are saying it has no stem but like you're all saying. It does have something similar to the pro-link. Rather than the bottom of the stem mounting to the frame rails on the bottom or similar it's suspended up behind the upper a-arms.

cannondale27

#34 Post by cannondale27 »

I dont see what you guys are.Looks just like YFZ setup to me.No prolink.

aroracer72

#35 Post by aroracer72 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I dont see what you guys are.Looks just like YFZ setup to me.No prolink.

im with him......just like a yfz's.......
CHAD

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

Well this confirms it is fuel injected.

http://www.powercommander.com/buynowbike.shtml

scroll down to Suzuki and it list the ltz 450.Also noticed they are making one for 700 Raptor now.Man those guys are lucky to have a system like that available.May start a blitz on Dynojet to get them to make one for our Cannondales.Would make mapping alot easier.

jesshamner

#37 Post by jesshamner »

Well this confirms it is fuel injected.

http://www.powercommander.com/buynowbike.shtml

scroll down to Suzuki and it list the ltz 450.Also noticed they are making one for 700 Raptor now.Man those guys are lucky to have a system like that available.May start a blitz on Dynojet to get them to make one for our Cannondales.Would make mapping alot easier.

I thought about posting that myself but I wasn't sure of it yet. The new quad is the LTR450. Powercommander lists it as LTZ450. It probably is for the new quad but I just didn't want to be wrong. I do that enough.

cannondale27

#38 Post by cannondale27 »

Hmm maybe it is for some 4x4?

jesshamner

#39 Post by jesshamner »

Hmm maybe it is for some 4x4?

Well, there isn't a 450 utility and I dont' think they get Z name anyway. I was thinking maybe it was some sort of add on like the optimum system for the yfz.

cannondale27

#40 Post by cannondale27 »

All the power Commaders are add ons that work with stock ECU.Most even let a dynojet dyno talk to the power commander to tune it.Very cool!