Need some venting time

MyCannibal

#31 Post by MyCannibal »

hey wannablaze....i understand its derno's thread.....njracer did offer his opinion and offered it in a smarta$$way....you must not remember him making all the stupid comments on the old forum....an opinion like that wasnt needed in Derno's thread....and to me it shows no respect to a rider who WAS having problems.... i was just trying to remind everyone of the problems he was causing on the old forum and Banzair recognized that......njracer needs to realize not everyone has the problems that he has had with his quad....and why hasn't he sold it and moved on yet?..sorry blaze...just felt like speaking up.....and by the way im not gonna pm or call someone with an attitude problem like that.....just my 2 cents and i know it probably aint worth a crap.

wanablaze

#32 Post by wanablaze »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Apr 26 2006, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey wannablaze....i understand its derno's thread.....njracer did offer his opinion and offered it in a smarta$$way....you must not remember him making all the stupid comments on the old forum....an opinion like that wasnt needed in Derno's thread....and to me it shows no respect to a rider who WAS having problems.... i was just trying to remind everyone of the problems he was causing on the old forum and Banzair recognized that......njracer needs to realize not everyone has the problems that he has had with his quad....and why hasn't he sold it and moved on yet?..sorry blaze...just felt like speaking up.....and by the way im not gonna pm or call someone with an attitude problem like that.....just my 2 cents and i know it probably aint worth a crap.

Don't be sorry, pm sent.