Group Ride

baseballboarder

#31 Post by baseballboarder »

I'm about half hour away from majestic, and actually joined this sight just to see how many riders would be going. I'll be there for sure, even though I'm on a z400.

Also, where is speed2424 located and does he have a mx track, or just some trails?

kdeal

#32 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Haz-Matt @ Aug 28 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See you there smile.gif

Matt,

Make sure you bring your better half.....LOL ... I heard that your neice is going to have a new playmate soon???? CONGRATS, you are the man!!!

See you there with my brother and a new Dale rider and son in tow.

QUOTE (baseballboarder @ Aug 28 2006, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm about half hour away from majestic, and actually joined this sight just to see how many riders would be going. I'll be there for sure, even though I'm on a z400.

Also, where is speed2424 located and does he have a mx track, or just some trails?

Speed 2424 is in Ohio, just south of Canton. He has a pretty cool MX track and a small woods trail in the bushes to boot. Also a nice place to Drag race as well.

jesshamner

#33 Post by jesshamner »

DMAC, are you still interested in going? If so we need to get together on this.

baseballboarder

#34 Post by baseballboarder »

Thanks, the mx track would be nice, but i don't think my 400 is up to drag racing the cannondale's lol.

BUT if you guys would like, I can prolly get some riders from z400central.com to go up to majestic also. There are a lot of z400 riders in the area. Let me know, and I'll make a post over there if you guys want.

DMAC10

#35 Post by DMAC10 »

Hey Jess
Still trying to work out some details, at work to free up that weekend, but its looking very good. I'll send you a pm.

Kdeal
Have you started a poll or some type of tracking sheet to see who is coming.

I can't wait to meet a lot of the misfits that are on this site, The few that I have met have been good guys.

Roll call time cool.gif

jesshamner

#36 Post by jesshamner »

Alright...holla at me.

kdeal

#37 Post by kdeal »

[size=6]
QUOTE (DMAC10 @ Aug 29 2006, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kdeal
Have you started a poll or some type of tracking sheet to see who is coming.

I can't wait to meet a lot of the misfits that are on this site, The few that I have met have been good guys.
Roll call time cool.gif

ROLL CALL

Alrighty then!!! I'm coming, along with my brother, a friend who just became a new Cannondale owner and his son. I know Timbo is coming, Hazmat, probably the Animal, and a few of their gang. Speed2424 is suppose to come and usually brings CannibalJim with him (or vice versa), Cannondale27 (if his wife let's him due to lock down at the plant) & Wistech. I've heard a few of the guys from Cannondaler are coming too. Beyond that let's hear it gang!

tjusa

#38 Post by tjusa »

sounds like this is staring to come togeather i look forward to seeing all you guys again
hey baseballboarder were you from ??? and yes you guys are welcome !!!!! looks like Thunder in the Mountains III will be good turn out . kdeal did you start a poll yet on who is comming let me know ken .
I know timbo and the gang will be here and we can all pick on kenny with his yfz "jk"
kenny NOT !!

baseballboarder

#39 Post by baseballboarder »

Tjust, i'm from the allegany/olean area in NY. I'll put up a post on z400central and idk if many will come, but i'll put it up, and maybe some will come, that way i won't be the only 400 there lol.

I've been a member at majestic last year and this year and have been there prolly 5 times this year, but still haven't gone on the trails yet. I just go to the mx track. I tried to go on the trails last time i went, but on the section right after where u pass the camp sight, my rear tire blew out.

The one thing i really would like to see different about the track is a better/bigger burm for the one right before the biggest table top. I can't carry enough speed through it to completly clear the jump, but only come like 2 feet short.
I'm a lil low on power, having a 400 instead of a newer 450.