Got a deal with Maier, very interesting

Psychosis

#31 Post by Psychosis »

I think Brad's venture was a little off timed. I give it another year and w/plastic running very low, new stuff would be made. I personally have 3 sets of plastic and 1 of them has never even been mounted. I'm set when it comes to that but eventually would need more if I keep everything.

Another thing is the color options. If I recall there would be like 1 color and nobody can seem to decide on that as everyone wants something different. I personally would love a smoke grey more than anything but black looks awesome too!

Blasterboy11

#32 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Hey RonDK, that would be great, id personally like stock looking plastics in different colors. Mabye lime green and orange combo! =)

RonDK

#33 Post by RonDK »

I just got off the phone and they said that I would have to send a picture of what I want molded for them to give me a price. It is possible though. They have two different ways of molding. Injection, and melting a sheet of plastic on top of a 3-D sculpture. The second way is much cheaper though. Also they own the molds so all purchases would be through them. The company is called Gemini and we have been ordering custom plastic signs off them for years. I will send a pic soon and see if I can get a price. I'm not guarenteeing anything and I have no idea what this would cost. They said the max size is 4 feet by 6 feet so I think we are good since the body is not one piece.