Everyone should read this.

jwheat

#31 Post by jwheat »

How do you get that I said don't leave negative feedback from that statement???? I said don't BASH!

I consider leaving blanket condemnations without backing them up bashing. There is quite a difference.

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

I never said you said not to leave negative feedback.But you did say if it is done you stand a good chance of being blacklisted.Call it bashing if you want.Same thing.I want you to go and find all the negative feedbacks I have made and then tell me I was bashing.This does sound just like many Arimoks threads where he always said go right to manufacturer.Bull.Fact is that is being selfish and looking after yourself.Many wont complain and fewer still will do it in public.We all need to feel free to air concerns and making someone cross the t's and dot all the I's and worry about never getting parts again is wrong but is direction you guys are headed.This is going nowhere.Will probably come up again.Hopefully not soon.

ACEwrench

#33 Post by ACEwrench »

this is a friggin Soap Opera....I think I lost 10 I.Q. points just reading it.

we should rename this post.."The Dales of Our Lives" or something.

guys...go ride or sumthin...geeez!

peterock

#34 Post by peterock »

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.........I think I mentioned in an earlier post that this thread was just going to bring up stuff that should have been left alone????

You guys are welcome to come over to my website. I'll add a special area for us ATK/Cannondale guys.........I may call it ATK forum though smile.gif

www.glqra.com

jwheat

#35 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (peterock @ Mar 27 2007, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.........I think I mentioned in an earlier post that this thread was just going to bring up stuff that should have been left alone????

Well Pete, when you just leave things alone and never discuss them, things never get any better. I guess we could all just stick our heads in sand. Some subjects are gonna cause some strife among the people discussing them, but I think we're all grown up enough to realize that this is just a discussion of what would be the best way to handle certain things. Personally.... I think discussions (not arguements) like this only improve our site. No one is saying "this is how it's gonna be". We're all saying "this is how I think it should have been handled". Steve is saying the same thing... just from the other side of the fence.

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea I am not going anywhere either.Do wish everyone would learn from past.Remember Canondaler and protection of Maz?I do.Its a sad day when the members of a site dont get as much priority as vendors.That is not going to happen here.

Happyboy

#37 Post by Happyboy »

No one has said not to get on to the vendors. That is what happened with Maz. You can post freely your thoughts and opinions in Trader feedback.