Traveling road show to PA .

timbomoose

#31 Post by timbomoose »

pics

kdeal

#32 Post by kdeal »

Reason why Wistech can't get anything done is his "engagements". He keeps finding people stuck under cars and has to A$$ist them, naturally.

[attachment=4047:Wisetech...gagement.jpg]

wistech

#33 Post by wistech »

It is pretty cool to watch the cyclones which were such a pain to get developed and seeing my new crank in the machining stages. Tims says this one should make my new engine the biggest dale engine ever built and hopefully that will lead to more record breaking dyno runs and race wins. I dont know if I will make the attempt at 80hp with this one or use the 470 but Im confident either should be caspable of getting there or at least making a spectacular kaboom during the run. rolleyes.gif

wistech

#34 Post by wistech »

From billet to finished product.

Blasterboy11

#35 Post by Blasterboy11 »

OOOooo...Bling!.Haha. Its reel purdy!

wistech

#36 Post by wistech »

Well I stayed a week longer than expected. The engines built . The moto has been washed and lubed ready for my return for the fall group ride. Now to find all my stuff and pack the car. Its going to be tight. I would like to stop off at Kevins and run the track some more but would need a quad to ride. Any volunteers?LOL I wont break it I swear.

kdeal

#37 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wistech @ Jul 5 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I stayed a week longer than expected. The engines built . The moto has been washed and lubed ready for my return for the fall group ride. Now to find all my stuff and pack the car. Its going to be tight. I would like to stop off at Kevins and run the track some more but would need a quad to ride. Any volunteers?LOL I wont break it I swear.

Last time I heard that he was on his head in the field behind Kevin's house laughing his a$$ off!!

wistech

#38 Post by wistech »

True Ive had more spills at Kevins last year than any other. But I didnt crash once this year because Im all skooled up. wacko.gif
Here's a special delivery for someone. I wish I had these 60 horses under the hood instead of in the front seat. I cant imagine how many hours Mark Tim and myself have in this one. 40 to 50 + at least.

Here's a sneak peak at the new race only Demon pistons. Ultra high compresion with a high dome. CP pulled out all the stops for this one.

wistech

#39 Post by wistech »

This is what Tim was doing while I was out slaving away in the shop. LOL

Happyboy

#40 Post by Happyboy »

oooo sexy...someone needs to go on a diet!! wub.gif