Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

jesshamner

#31 Post by jesshamner »

Your dad is more than welcome. Its great to see new humiliation at the drag strip. cool.gif

Blasterboy11

#32 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jul 10 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your dad is more than welcome. Its great to see new humiliation at the drag strip. cool.gif

True...True...VERY true!! cool.gif

kdeal

#33 Post by kdeal »

Guys: We don't assasinate anybody because of what they ride (not until the last day anyways), all Cannondale riders, family members and friends are welcome. Old Dale riders are especially welcome! We would like this to be part group ride, part reunion & just plain fun for all current or former Dale riders. I wonder if I can borrow the BLING gang's throne for our Monkey Ruler!!! He needs a place in high regard (so we can aim at him better!) Don't forget it starts Friday, so don't be late! We are hoping to have a swap meet the first day so bring your junk to sell & a little extra cash to buy somebody else's junk to take home! Saturday will be competition day, and Sunday will be to chill out! I am still working on one major surprise so keep your eyes open! See you there!

Blasterboy11

#34 Post by Blasterboy11 »

That sounds good,lol. What time is it starting on friday? Cause i have school so i cant leave thursday too, probably friday morning.

kdeal

#35 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Jul 10 2007, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sounds good,lol. What time is it starting on friday? Cause i have school so i cant leave thursday too, probably friday morning.

It won't start early Friday as most people start rolling in Friday afternoon. The idea is to get there Friday instead of Saturday. The problem previously is not enough time to do everything Saturday. We want to enjoy the weekend not rush thru it. A lot of people start rolling out Sunday by lunch time, so that day is not as useful either. We could swap it around and have the swap meet Sunday morning if you guys think it would be better. Give me your ideas everybody!

Blasterboy11

#36 Post by Blasterboy11 »

It sounds good the way its layed out. When was the chicken bbq? Sunday?

kdeal

#37 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Blasterboy11 @ Jul 12 2007, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It sounds good the way its layed out. When was the chicken bbq? Sunday?

Saturday starting about 4-5pm. This is a ritual with the gang at Majestic. Truth is the food is pretty darn good.

Blasterboy11

#38 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I love chicken bbq's. When we ride our sleds in the winter, theres people on the trail, 50miles from nowhere cookin chicken, and we stop...lol. Sounds good, cant wait.

dalewannbe

#39 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jun 22 2007, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool.Plan is to bring a new guy from here.He wants to go.He has a 38ft trailer and a big motorhome that looks like a semi.So we should be able to swing through Illinois and pick up a bunch of you all there also.Looking forward to it.

27, are you going to have room for me if I can make it? I'll meet you some that's close to along the way.

Guy310

#40 Post by Guy310 »

No problem with the raptor. I am bringing my Dale, my YFZ, and an Xtreme mini quad.