Dirt wheels

kdeal

#31 Post by kdeal »

dvrack: I think it's funny, so no flame here!

dvrack

#32 Post by dvrack »

We owe them too much so they wont let us go BK on them, we will get a letter from Uncle Sam soon saying you must by this product before any other to help pay down the debt. When was the last revoloution (again I know when it was just a sarcasrtic comment)

UpsMan

#33 Post by UpsMan »

Why does everyone think this is the best frame ever and can never be duplicated? I do think this is the best frame I have ever seen as far as durability goes. I think that with enough money, you could have this frame duplicated at hundreds of fab shops around the country. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of very talented welders in this country. As far as stuffing a hi performance motor in this chassis, supposedly with new electronics, and the obvious lower seat height similar to the 250r kit; I say great!! This addresses my two biggest gripes about cannondale/atk....too tall/tippy, and an unreliable power plant...I like the direction they are going....I hope they succeed. I'm not trying to insult anyone, especially the cannondale engine guys. I'm just really tired of electrical gremlins and flywheels spinning.

sjstar

#34 Post by sjstar »

WOW i think this is the most action on one post in the shortes amount of time ive seen.

2000ex

#35 Post by 2000ex »

It is the best frame durability wise from a factory built ATV but it is overengineered. At that point it comes down to cost. What is better than grabbing a $100 bulletproof aluminum frame that needs no gussets and no powdercoating year after year?

If companies wanted to find the best go look at a Walsh hybrid chassis built from chromoly and build off of that. Aside from that setup I would take these frames over anything else built.

This post has a lot of action because the people here know what we are talking about and have been around the block a few times. Post this on ATV riders and you will have the same as Class900 said smile.gif

MX Quad Dad

#36 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (sjstar @ Dec 24 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW i think this is the most action on one post in the shortes amount of time ive seen.

When I brought this over from daler I thought it would get a couple "I'll see it when I believe it" remarks and couldn't believe there were 4 post during my typing of my second post here

MX Quad Dad

#37 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Dec 24 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why does everyone think this is the best frame ever and can never be duplicated? I do think this is the best frame I have ever seen as far as durability goes. I think that with enough money, you could have this frame duplicated at hundreds of fab shops around the country. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of very talented welders in this country.

I agree, cannondale may have been one of the best (if not the best) at manufacturig aluminum frames, but it doesn't mean it can't be duplicated. Besides I'm sure there are a few excannondale welders still alive and in this economy probubly a few unemployed

sorry but my way of looking at things is, everything can always be improved and anybody saying it can't be improved will deffanitly not be the people improving it.

MX Quad Dad

#38 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Dec 24 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is the best frame durability wise from a factory built ATV but it is overengineered. At that point it comes down to cost. What is better than grabbing a $100 bulletproof aluminum frame that needs no gussets and no powdercoating year after year?

If companies wanted to find the best go look at a Walsh hybrid chassis built from chromoly and build off of that. Aside from that setup I would take these frames over anything else built.

This post has a lot of action because the people here know what we are talking about and have been around the block a few times. Post this on ATV riders and you will have the same as Class900 said smile.gif

I would take the dale frame over the walsh. unless you are talking about resale value

UpsMan

#39 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Dec 24 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If companies wanted to find the best go look at a Walsh hybrid chassis built from chromoly and build off of that.

I think this is what GasGas has done.

cannondale27

#40 Post by cannondale27 »

Guys this Oklahoma group has been in the Cannondale business for about 3 years now.They are not a team player and are going to attempt to fool people into thinking they are actually producing a quad from raw material.It is wrong when ATK did it and wrong now.It is embarassing and personally a Chinese quad looks better than a Fraud Quad.