I've been violated!

Happyboy

#31 Post by Happyboy »

the loop hole with the home owners insurance is they won't cover quads that are all together. They will cover parts though. So just by chance was either of the quads a parts quad? wink.gif

kdeal

#32 Post by kdeal »

Here are the specs:

2003 Cannondale Cannibal LE (Stars & Stripes)
VIN #5B6FD31353B000106
Engine Number #AAA5B3000587

[attachment=10210:2003_LE.jpg]

2002 Cannondale Speed (Built to Blaze specs)
VIN #5B6CB31372B000342
Engine Number #AAA5B1000840

[attachment=10209:Kdeal.jpg]

The Cannibal is brand new with zero hours.

The Speed is heavily modified. It has a PC'd engine case, homemade Unicorn case, PC'd engine covers, blue seat, blue fat bars, blue ASV C5 levers, blue Terry thumb throttle, blue front spindles. It has a + 1 1/2" PC'd silver vein swingarm, side cover and front a-arms are PC'd same color. It has all of the Blaze goodies: Shocks, wave rotors, hubs, Ohlins stabilizer with a Houser chrome stem.

NOTE: The Speed had new Razors on the back and had a full FMF Ti system when taken.

polyesterpig

#33 Post by polyesterpig »

kdeal, do you have the engine number too?

kdeal

#34 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (polyesterpig @ May 7 2010, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kdeal, do you have the engine number too?

I added the LE engine number to the post above. I am not sure if the Speed has a visible engine number. It had one of those metal tags, that I think I still have in the shop. I don't know if it had a stamped number in the block or not. The motor case is PC'd silver vein so it may be hard to read any way.

mydreamride

#35 Post by mydreamride »

Wow that sucks ken hopefully they show up sooner than later (in one peice that is)

Brad77

#36 Post by Brad77 »

I will be in contact with cycle shops in and around my area to be on the lookout too. Just in case these guys come to Georgia. Also I know a guy from Tifton Ga. that owns one of the largest atv salvage yards in the area. Gonna give him a call too.

smitty 78

#37 Post by smitty 78 »

Ken, I'm going to pick up the goods on monday, actually I'm going to pick one up for myself too. Its got me thinking alot! I'm probably gonna come down early next week after work to get this done. For you the earlier the better! I will call you tomorrow I looked on Craigslist tonight atvtraderonline and ebay. But if they pop up there it will probably be a while I'm thinking... but I won't give up till there found!

speedracer

#38 Post by speedracer »

Sorry to hear that Ken. Nothing worse on this planet than a thief! Dirty SOBs! I will keep an eye out up here. Good-luck.

cdale55

#39 Post by cdale55 »

Very sorry to hear this ! Cannondale's are a very small community ! I would bet they will get caught ! Hope so !! We will keep our eyes and ears open around here !

NRath

#40 Post by NRath »

That is some serious violation and I hate to hear it! We put our hearts into these things and the worst is that you can't just run down to the dealer and buy another one to replace it. Stay positive, it'll workout. I'd have to agree that moving the thread out of sight is probably the best thing to do. And maybe drop the postwhore threshold to like 250. That keeps the newest members out and might get a little action going in there as well.

Part of me was thinking it had to be someone around you, but they could've just as well followed you home from 10 miles away.

Man, that sucks, and it's got me thinking about my own situation. Sorry for you, Ken!