Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

jcv440

#31 Post by jcv440 »

I know I'll be bringin 18" rears and some 20 inch fronts with me....I couldn't get that thing to turn on the track! Maybe bring a Moto front end to swap over with.....hmmmm. :head:

Just leave the skunk bait at home this time Jay! :w:

pdavis

#32 Post by pdavis »

Jim,
that wont be allowed Jim, it took all i had to get by you last time, and even then i scared myself:wow

dalewannbe

Where is the ride?

#33 Post by dalewannbe »

Can I get the zip code of the location to figure out far it will be?

thomez

#34 Post by thomez »

Use Jaybr's location for the estimate - Chesterfield, VA - type that into Mapquest and it will work.

jcv440

#35 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by pdavis
Jim,
that wont be allowed Jim, it took all i had to get by you last time, and even then i scared myself:wow

You scared the crap outa me Pete! Passed me on the inside and the Dale still had enough power to get cha up over that step-up! :clap: :head: I won't let you get off so easy this time though! tongue.gif

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
Just leave the skunk bait at home this time Jay!  :w:

I'm trying to get lil jbr to go out there one night and shoot the skunk - from long range.

Last weekend when we where working on the track Nrath dug an oppossum out of one of the dirt piles with the bobcat, can you imagine if it would have been the skunk?:wow

Originally posted by pdavis
You know i will be there  

That should say alot to people contemplating wether or not to make the drive, you came further than anyone last time and your doing it again.

pdavis

#37 Post by pdavis »

and ya know what, all the ridin was great (serious monkey but) but the BS'n was a good time too meeting all the people and just hanging out, but there is the one problem that i mentioned last time i was up, with my medeocre riding skills usually i can make it up on the straights when everyone else ISNT on a dale, but when everyone IS on a dale, i cant run them down on the long straights, i hope someone shows up with a yfz, i would really like to see one run,
i was riding with one this past weekend but it was a horrible track (all thick sand) but the dude on the 450 was still rippin it up,
it just look like that thing was real light, or he made it look light, the guy was 6'6" and looked like me sittin on me boys 65

CdaleRacer0128

#38 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i havent really been paying attention to this, but i just read it and it really seems like fun, if jims making the drive all the way from wilcox im sure im up for a 6-1/2 hour drive from jersey to ride with a whole lotta dales! if theres no race or anything important that weekend im there im sure dad will be fine with it:cool:

pdavis

#39 Post by pdavis »

Jay
when did you say you were going to out there from thurs to sun?
i feel vacation days coming on biggrin.gif

OCR

#40 Post by OCR »

Yeah, I think I will drive down from NY too. Any problems using a 50" wide dale down there? I dotn want to sit on the track while you guys have all the fun in the woods. -Chris