Group Ride at Jay's this Thursday

haydug

#31 Post by haydug »

Well, I know which way I'm going. I'll leave the woods to the 20" tires. You would have though Nrath would have stopped and helped me pull my bike from the ruts at least once?? Can't believe a guy would go off and leave his buddy stuck in the woods. :confused:

4punksdad

#32 Post by 4punksdad »

how are the corners holding up? any more lakes in the turns?

Jaybr

#33 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
how are the corners holding up? any more  lakes in the turns?

The corners are all great and the jump faces all seem to still be in good shape.

Chris tried (with Haydug's encouragement) to jump the downhill double backwards, didn't work to well and I'll bet he's got the scars to prove it.ohmy.gif

I still want to do something different with that jump before the whoops (Nrath's deathtrap) and make a couple of the tabletops longer before the spring ride.

We missed you yesterday!

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

a few more pics

Jaybr

#35 Post by Jaybr »

Is he missing a couple wheels?

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

Looks like the suspension is working well.

Jaybr

#37 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
haydug, you and Nrath were going soo fast through there all I saw was a blur:bow: :wow

He wasn't going but so fast, he spotted the fossils in the woods:rotf

Did you get any pics ******?

haydug

#38 Post by haydug »

Yep, I'll second that. We had a ball.
You need to eat your wheaties to, Nrath is taking on all challengers. I think he went like 10 laps without slowing down, just kept going, and going, and going. Maybe we'll name him the energyzerbunny-rath. biggrin.gif

I still can't believe Ryanstones forgot his bike. :ride:

NRath

#39 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by haydug
You would have though Nrath would have stopped and helped me pull my bike from the ruts at least once??  Can't believe a guy would go off and leave his buddy stuck in the woods.  :confused:

Stuck??!!!!! I thought you were just stopping for the fun of catching back up to me! I definitely wouldn't have left you stranded there for too long- I'd have been back around in a few minutes if you'd have waited for me!

pdavis

#40 Post by pdavis »

are you guys serious, did he REALLY forget the quads ?
i am SO ready to get back up there, i went riding today, and its just not like it was up there :cry: