Jaybr

#31 Post by Jaybr »

:drink:

Jaybr

#32 Post by Jaybr »

I'll get some better pics tomorrow at the track

TheJaspMan

#33 Post by TheJaspMan »

Jaybr, looks like we spent the winter on the same kind of project.

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Looks good Jasp.

Did Greg at CWR hook you up with some aftermarket goodies for it?

TheJaspMan

#35 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Looks good Jasp.

Did Greg at CWR hook you up with some aftermarket goodies for it?

Thanks.

No I did everything myself. That is her woods setup. She has green plastic and blue& red highlights for MX. The nose on those racing fenders suck. I had to fabricate aluminum spacers to go in the center bolts to hold it down.

Nikki Earlywine (#37 Chris Earlywines wife) is teaching her how to ride a clutch tomorrow morning (my poor Dale!). I am NOT a good teacher, so Nikki is helping out. If she feels confident she can learn to ride a clutch before the season opener we are going to sell her 300 and get something else that is easier to keep up and find parts for. So if you want to trade your Cdale for her Lakota just let me know. :eek: :drink:

TheJaspMan

#36 Post by TheJaspMan »

Here is a what it looked like during the change over from woods to MX.

Just add blue shock covers and nets. Notice the DeResi footpegs? Those were worth every dime and were better than any after markets we could fine.

Jaybr

#37 Post by Jaybr »

Got it out on the track today for break in and some testing. The motor is very stong, it outruns our 400ex's on the drag strip. He was killing the ex's on the track, but alot of that was the riders.

I'm still waiting on the +2 swingarm, also getting a smaller rear sprocket (allready up 2 teeth in front), it really needs both as he couldn't keep the front end down coming out of corners even in 3rd.

I also need to due some fine tuning on the suspension and some clutch adjustment, but other than that it ran great.

Jaybr

#38 Post by Jaybr »

Didn't get but a couple decent pics.

Derno24

#39 Post by Derno24 »

Looks great Jay....:head:

TheJaspMan

#40 Post by TheJaspMan »

What size sproket are you looking for? I have several of all sizes laying around for it.