February Cannondale of the Month Voting!!!!

NRath

#31 Post by NRath »

I had to throw my .02 in. I had to go with Jaybar's quad- it's a mighty fine ride and I know this first hand. I've spent a little time on the throttle of that thing.

Wait...There was the one time it sent me to the hospital! I just tried to revoke my vote, but I couldn't!! We know it was the quad's fault since I'm an ace rider and all! Oh well. Thanks for letting me ride it, Jay!

Derno24

#32 Post by Derno24 »

Just to let everyone know the voting is done this friday. So get them in a soon as you can.

Nominations will be started for March shortly after.

EuroGOD

#33 Post by EuroGOD »

Over 1500 members and only 63 votes??? tongue.gif

cdalepilot

#34 Post by cdalepilot »

were there even that many cdales made ? how many fx400's ? 02 cannibales,speeds,blazes,moto's? how many of each 03 cannibals,speeds,glamis's ,blazes, moto's ? is there a way to find out these numbers ? smile.gif

thomez

#35 Post by thomez »

Total production numbers were about 6,000 units from what I'm told.

cdalepilot

#36 Post by cdalepilot »

i was also gonna ask how many cdales were sent to europe ? but all we have to do is find out how many eurogod has and that should answer that question.:wow:w: :bow: :rotf

thunderwolf

#37 Post by thunderwolf »

Ain't that the truth!tongue.gif

EuroGOD

#38 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
i was also gonna ask how many cdales were sent to europe ? but all we have to do is find out how many eurogod has and that should answer that question.:wow:w: :bow: :rotf

smile.gif Well, aside from the 9 in the shed.....:w:
From what I have seen, there was around 250 '02 Speeds and Cannibals, and around 100 '03 models which included all models.
The rarest find in Europe would be the Glamis, only 1 was officially imported....and NO! I don't have it. :cry: I do, however, have the stock wheels/tyres :head:

cdalepilot

#39 Post by cdalepilot »

Originally posted by Derno24
Just to let everyone know the voting is done this friday.  So get them in a soon as you can.  

Nominations will be started for March shortly after.
i just recieved my pm from derno24 i want to thank all the members that voted for my cdale!smile.gif :head: :usa

Derno24

#40 Post by Derno24 »

Voting is done.....Congrats to cdalepilot. I just have to send the info to Jaybr which should be tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again.

Nominations for March will start by Wednesday. So pretty up your rides.