Indy dealer show

cdrookie

#31 Post by cdrookie »

Dinlidale. handmade in korea! or china or tiawan or where ever the **** they're at. just doesn't sound the same. :cry:

Jammer72

#32 Post by Jammer72 »

Yeah I'd say that the only thing new about what is at Indy is the plastic. You can tell from the pics nothing about the frame or motor has changed. Just wonder what we will end up seeing as a final product. Hope that plastic isnt final:p

Swampdale

#33 Post by Swampdale »

Plastic and tail light looks very similar to what comes on the smaller Dinli's only a bit larger to fit the Cannondale frame. I wonder if they have waited for this show to get their market feedback and have basically done nothing in the way of designing or tooling up for production?????? I wonder If they really will produce an adult sportquad???? I have my doubts now. The plastic looks horrible, by the way. tongue.gif

Swampdale

#34 Post by Swampdale »

Oh yeah, How in the h*ll did they massage a stock motor to 500cc, if that's really a Cannodale motor?

Jammer72

#35 Post by Jammer72 »

I was wondering that one myself. I'd say that motor at Indy isn't 500cc. Otherwise we'd already have it available for our motors.

dvrack

Okay I kinda like it

#36 Post by dvrack »

ohmy.gif Okay I like the plastic once it's down on the frame, the color is horrible, The tires my mom coulda picked out better tires blindfolded. Are they going to build it, I think so, could it be better than our dales quite possibly they have had this forum to follow and find out what is wrong with our bikes and quads, free research is what they are getting who knows they may have had a crank sent to Big Winky not saying who they are to find out what he does to get the dependability up, also quite possibly going through South bay or Wade or even ATK to find out what is all done differently by them to improve dependability and performance.

Just my thought's but if you were going to build it wouldn't you do the same let somebody else do the research and trial and error.

Dave

bknight

#37 Post by bknight »

now i seen it im right??
when justin was comeing on at cannondaler
i ask him if the new cann would look like one of the kids atv
well it does im not to happy with it lets holp we get sume info from atk

blaze#52

#38 Post by blaze#52 »

wow you guys are quick i just got home to put some up , heres what i have got

blaze#52

#39 Post by blaze#52 »