Will I get banned???

cdalepilot

#31 Post by cdalepilot »

i'm freakn speechless haydug . :mad: :w:

Jammer72

#32 Post by Jammer72 »

Doug you ought to be taken out in the street and beaten:p . Seroiusly though from a business standpoint you got to do what pays the bills and everyone here knows there are not enough cannondales left to do that.

Personally if I had the money I would probably have a new yammi in my stable to go along with my dale and that may still happpen.Guess that means me and Doug would have to outkasts amongst the group.

EuroGOD

#33 Post by EuroGOD »

I think it was a good buy and if it brings the media to the spring ride, all the better!
To be fair, you would have to run standard machines as mentioned above.
I'd like to see the price list on the worn parts after 3 days of hard riding....
Wonder how the Yammi fares with a looping (ala thomez) or a slight brush with a tree (ala Me) :drink: :hammer:

Don't worry 4punks, I've crashed a Honda already...smile.gif

jcv440

#34 Post by jcv440 »

Yeah, after a couple rides Doug, you'll never go back. The Dale is dying. Sad but true. Like you said, no one wants to make parts for them.

thomez

#35 Post by thomez »

Nah, you know what is dying. R's are dying. Or should I say R owners with 20k quads now worth 6k. Know who else? Tricked out 426 and CRF owners with aftermarket Laeger, Arens, whatever chassis who's bikes just depriciated 10k in a year. Those guys are dying. 'Dales aren't losing anything, too much of our stuff fits everything else. Until Autozone goes out of business and you can't find a DS650 brake pad or Elka quits making shocks for 400EX's, we got everything we need. I'm not worried about finding parts for another 5 years. By then something else will have my fancy.

Swampdale

#36 Post by Swampdale »

How much$ for the Forum?:usa

LapTraffic

#37 Post by LapTraffic »

HAYDUG! YOU FREAKIN TRAITOR!

That looks exactly like the one sitting in my garage that I raced last weekend.

Second motor in my dale had to get pulled so I said screw it and went and bought a YFZ to race.

HEY! Dont hate me and Haydug, we just want to ride smile.gif

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
HAYDUG!  YOU FREAKIN TRAITOR!

That looks exactly like the one sitting in my garage that I raced last weekend.

Second motor in my dale had to get pulled so I said screw it and went and bought a YFZ to race.

HEY!  Dont hate me and Haydug, we just want to ride smile.gif

So that is why you haven't been around......Fealin guilty huh?

LapTraffic

#39 Post by LapTraffic »

So that is why you haven't been around......Fealin guilty huh?

Nope, I've been riding too much! smile.gif

I still have my dale, and I still love it. No plans on getting rid of it. I just need a bike I can race right now.

ppogue

Damit

#40 Post by ppogue »

**** laptraffic, if he beats me on one holeshot I am going to be pissed. No way I let some rookie take the first turn. I don't want to buy a **** YFZ! They suck! Everyone has one now! I would say lets beat him up, but we need his race stories on this webpage. WORCS in Goldendale is in two weeks, I better be nice to him, I don't want a bad write up. He is still a traitor though!