Next group ride!!

pdavis

#31 Post by pdavis »

fall ride ?? i might have a motor in mine by then :eek:

Ryanstones

Re: Re: OOOoooh

#32 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by garysol1
you can break up the trip here at the house if ya want Ryan.Has to be close to halfway.

thanks for that offer Gary. I'd like to think that by the end of ALL the summer riding i have planned the cannibal will still run. Have to see about that, at least i have 2 now!

kdeal

#33 Post by kdeal »

Ryan,

I just bought another Dale too. Do you think 2 Dales and a spare motor will get me thru the weekend? LOL

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Ryanstones

#34 Post by Ryanstones »

congrats Ken! What'd ya get?

Yea 2 and a spare will pobably get you thru....

as long as you don't ride! :rotf

J/K!!!!

They are getting so cheap though, i'll be open to a deal on another later this year.

kdeal

#35 Post by kdeal »

02 Cannible with goodies. It was a just a good deal from someone who was getting out (blown motor).

timbomoose

#36 Post by timbomoose »

Group ride at majestic trails sounds great.I go there about every weekend with a couple of cdale buddies and would be great to see more of us there.Very enjoyable and well maintained trails and track.We like it so much we haven't went anywhere else yet this year accept for the group ride.We see TSUSA up there all the time and is a great guy with a great trail system.No Daler would be disappointed.

moto450

#37 Post by moto450 »

timbo will be up ther this weekend forride for life benefit ill be bringing both rides:) armok u still trying to make it ????would be cool to hang out again:head: the trail system is truely awsume the way tjusa's stepmother ( brenda) grooms the trails like its a ski resort. :clap: :head: :hammer:

niagara mike

tjusa

#38 Post by tjusa »

hey sorry to here you not going to make this weekend ****** and jay should be good time ive been up there all week getting ready for it and just come home for the nite to .I rolled my dale 2 weeks ago and got pretty banged up but no worrys the QUAD IS FINE needed to replace them handle bars anyway
Has anyone come up with any dates for the fall ride?
Hey niagra Mike i just pushed your camping spot in this moring with the dozer you can leave the quads up at my place and hike in its only about a mile or so down through the woods tongue.gif of couse jen and jerry can stay with me too :w: Timbo thanks again for the rod ends i rode abit this week hurt like everything but it was good pain on the cdale :head:

4strokemadman

#39 Post by 4strokemadman »

If it is at Rausch Creek I have a cabin in Blakeslee PA which is about 1-1 1/2 hours away. I can house 8-10 people (more if you want to camp out).

Pro400EXC

#40 Post by Pro400EXC »

Hey Guys,

How about since it'll be in fall,why don';t we have it in the nice warm climate of FL....

There's this awsome Place Called Crooms....They ahve everything from Hill Climbs,to trails,to clay pits and etc....

Its a blast to ride there....There's camping and restrooms availible.