Carbon Axle Moto On Ebay

JST

#31 Post by JST »

With all the bad mouthing,did anyone else notice the black wheels were gone?

OK,so we now know where 1 of 2 of these creations is,where is the second?

My question for 4strokemadman is does your friend ride it with that rearend combo on it?Has it been put thru some abuse to see how it would hold up?jus curious....

4strokemadman

#32 Post by 4strokemadman »

He didn't jump much, but he did ride quite a bit with it on there. I rode it some too. It was run couple of times down at the track in bedford.

wistech

#33 Post by wistech »

Seriously whats it going to take to get those 04 front fenders made. Since silver fronts are becoming scarce I would rather get the 04 made than having cycra mold another batch of 03 . Please repost the pic of the plastic ...:cry: And please dont let it get damaged .

TheJaspMan

#34 Post by TheJaspMan »

Where did all the molds go for the plastic? They must be out there somewhere.

sillysspeed

#35 Post by sillysspeed »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nickg
ok, 1 bad apple spoils the bunch....no more. Silly, you just cost everyone. To everyone else, I apoligize, if you want pictures, I will email them, but as far as posting...I don't need his abuse...nor deserve it so as a result I deleted the pictures and there will be no more posted.
sorry
[/QUOTE

Sorry to everybody. I didn't mean to COST everyone pictures that have already been posted before.

Maybe we did get a little carried away but it sure did draw a nice crowd.. You know who you are you reality junkies!!

Anyway sorry again from Sillysspeed aka. The water guy aka. bad apple :usa

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

I've talked to Cryca about that plastic.

It was basically hand made, no molds exist for it. Startup cost to get that made would be VERY expensive.

nickg

#37 Post by nickg »

nickg

#38 Post by nickg »

not happening

wistech

#39 Post by wistech »

:head: better hurry up or Im picking up a couple gallons of bondo and a spatula. Time to put that pile of ugly red/black plastic to good use. :hammer: Thanks for reposting the picks.

KYmxracer52

#40 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Wonder what the 04 rear fenders would look like?