Ouch!

Happyboy

#31 Post by Happyboy »

After hearing me read this out load to her she can't stop laughing. She said I made her sound bad when all she was doing was putting it out of its misery. I personally would have just gotton a shovel and cut its head off but I guess hitting it with the lawnmower would work also. I am just glad I am on her good side. And for the record, if she ever goes Lorena Bobbit on me you guys have a record of her past behavior.

USAMoto00

#32 Post by USAMoto00 »

Passive aggressive is what that's called my friend. lol

JST

#33 Post by JST »

Remember,Dr.Kavorkian was simply "putting people out of their misery also".

There are safe houses for ya if ya feell scared.lmao

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Got the MRI results back today, torn ACL as suspected but luckily no other major damage. At this point it's a waiting game to see how well I can function without it once everything heals up.

candyassmiler

#35 Post by candyassmiler »

that sucks a big one jay. hope you pull out. my mom had acl surgery. she screwed it up playing bball. i killed a copperhead almost exactly the same size the other night. Ran over it with the truck, stomped its head, then shot it off with my 22 pistol. kinda brutal but thats one less to step on while in the woods. man they smell something terrible.

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

Went back to the doctor last week, and as of now I don't have to have reconstructive surgery:D I am walking pretty normal on it now and it gets better daily, until yesterday when I tripped in garage and twisted it again. Its still working the way it should, but I pulled something on the outside of the knee and it hurts like he!! today.

Good news is a brace is on the way, and I will be able to ride. They originally had a support only type brace for me, but I talked them into something more rider freindly with some protection as well. Getting a Donjoy Extreme Armor with knee/shin guard attatchment, will be here Monday, Friday if I'm lucky. Insurance is covering it too:)

Jaybr

#37 Post by Jaybr »

With the guard installed.

NRath

#38 Post by NRath »

That's a mighty fancy knee brace there, Jaybar!! Does it have a motor in it somwhere, too?

thomez

#39 Post by thomez »

This is the knew and improved Cannondale knee mount update :deal:

TheJaspMan

#40 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm just wondering what Jaybr needs the knee pads for! tongue.gif :w: