boy, i know why so many dales get parted out

USAMoto00

#31 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yea Zack, it's not supposed to break - stock. These machines are doing what maybe 10% were supposed to. Maybe that's why it seems that so many Dales break down. This group rides and RACES hard for the most part. Any time you push a machine hard enough to add "race" to the sentence, failures will happen and should be expected at one point or another. Look at drag bikes for instance. They have to rebuild after every race and do they complain? No, they just go about there business as usual. The more performance you want, the more trade-off's that there will be. But of couse, you know all of this.smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#32 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Yea Zack, it's not supposed to break - stock. These machines are doing what maybe 10% were supposed to. Maybe that's why it seems that so many Dales break down. This group rides and RACES hard for the most part. Any time you push a machine hard enough to add "race" to the sentence, failures will happen and should be expected at one point or another. Look at drag bikes for instance. They have to rebuild after every race and do they complain? No, they just go about there business as usual. The more performance you want, the more trade-off's that there will be.

That's exactly what I was trying to consider.

thomez

#33 Post by thomez »

Mine was never raced :w:

Just kidding guys, I understand the point, but no machine should break down as soon as mine did or as many others have. That is unexcusable.

USAMoto00

#34 Post by USAMoto00 »

So is letting the quad rev wide open upside down for 30 seconds! Yours was relatively new when you got it, but what happened to it before you got it? (and while you were at NEMX) Just something to consider. And yes, some were premature breakdowns that shouldn't have happened, but most of what I can gather about the way that these guys ride is wide open and for the win. Sooner or later it will happen to ALL of us.:deal:

thomez

#35 Post by thomez »

Mine was just a dealer demo... a year ago it was so pretty.... like a virgin... for the very first time.... sad.gif

USAMoto00

#36 Post by USAMoto00 »

So was Scott's for the most part- Demo. An older gentleman bought it and trail rode with it. That quad had more problems than any I know of!(before Scott got it and fixed all the screw-ups) To be honest, ALL of the Blazes that we know of in this area were sub-par. I don't know why, but they were.:confused: So some were premature failures, but how many were due to inproper break-in (demo) or human error or flat out thrashings?

CDALE022002

#37 Post by CDALE022002 »

yeah but i'm glad mine blew up , now look at my motor; if it wouldn't have blown , i wouldn't know now what i do about the engines and i wouldn't have acquired the parts i did when i rebuilt it . so for me it was a good experience:head:

USAMoto00

#38 Post by USAMoto00 »

You are a LUCKY exception, what about the others?:confused:

CDALE022002

#39 Post by CDALE022002 »

the more we inform the others what we know the better off they are , look how much you have picked up in the passed two weeks on what you want to have in your motor and what you don't // knowledge is key:)

USAMoto00

#40 Post by USAMoto00 »

Amen brother! Preach on!lol