Ivan the Terrible

thomez

#31 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by kdeal
As of this morning gang.....IVAN is back as a Tropical Storm. But it's going to Texas this time.......

To be continued........................

IVAN, I got something for ya...... :w:

That has to go down as the most pain in the azz storm ever. I checked the weather and sure enough, its out there again. Rained here this morning, probably from stinking Ivan. :hammer:

And look at Jeanne out there, as psychotic as any woman I have ever seen! Once thought to do circles on her own in the Atlantic, she did a loop and is now headed for stinkin Florida! :hammer:

This storm season :hammer:

Ryanstones

Whassup Fellas!?

#32 Post by Ryanstones »

Missed you guys! I was so glad to see the cable man.

It's a FREAKIN DISASTER AREA here!
Kid you not, you can't imagine how widespread and devastating the storm damage is. Depressing.sad.gif

I gotta go out of town for a few days, thankfully, but here's a pic of my boat. LOL

bknight

#33 Post by bknight »

good to see you that you are ok
by the way nice boat smile.gif

Ryanstones

#34 Post by Ryanstones »

Thanks BK, it's not really my boat, but isn't it cool how the twin stern drives ripped the asphalt?

this pic aint my house either. it's about 4 miles from us.

In this county alone, more than 6,000 single family homes were totalled or had MAJOR damage. More than 5,000 apartments. They say 30,000 homes had more than just minimal roof damage. whoa.

Ryanstones

#35 Post by Ryanstones »

this is my house from the back. The limbs you see are twigs compared to the trunk underneath. Fortunately it looked worse than it was. Knocked a big chunk of soffett off the garage, but that's about it.:bow:

kdeal

#36 Post by kdeal »

Ryan,

Those pictures bring back memories of Hurricane Andrew for me (I was at ground zero). Two questions:

1) Did you park that boat there after a night of drinking?
2) Who is the stiff naked guy in the pic of the back of your house?

:rotf :rotf :rotf

Seriously,
If there anything you need let me know buddy.

Ken

JumpinJer

#37 Post by JumpinJer »

Heh kdeal, Ryanstones can't reply now but he says "that ain't no guy, thats venus of the sea, whats wrong with you?!?"