Fall ride

NRath

#31 Post by NRath »

$110 for a hitch and 2 hours to install it and lights and your in business. You've got to know somebody that can loan you a small trailer for a weekend!!

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

WHOA! what did i do to deserve that slander? just because i have 2- 5 FOOT TROPHIES and jasp has none, he can attack my personal life? hmmmmmmm... looks like i'll have a bunch of spare parts coming back with me...smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#33 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
WHOA! what did i do to deserve that slander? just because i have 2- 5 FOOT TROPHIES and jasp has none, he can attack my personal life? hmmmmmmm... looks like i'll have a bunch of spare parts coming back with me...smile.gif

When you say 'bunch of spare parts' are you talking about your quad?! :hammer:

And I have a trophy wife. She rides a Cdale! tongue.gif

tjusa

#34 Post by tjusa »

cpthook check out the directions page on www.majestictrails.com we are located in Rew pa . about 9 miles from Bradford pa . aim your car for bradford and take kendal exit off of 219 go south on 46 9 miles and there you are :head:

moto_man

majestic fall ride

#35 Post by moto_man »

Hey guys,
My parts should be in thursday:head: But my steering stem bearing is on back order and wont be here till next week:mad: Hopefully i can get her all back toghether in time. If everything goes as planed me and my dad should be there somtime friday evening. With our big rig. A dodge truck with a 30' camper behined that and another 12' trailer behined that:wow

2002 Cannondale Moto: elka quad rate frt. shock, Hiper wheels and the rest is under construction.

TheJaspMan

Re: majestic fall ride

#36 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by moto_man
Hey guys,
  My parts should be in thursday:head: But my steering stem bearing is on back order and wont be here till next week:mad: Hopefully i can get her all back toghether in time. If everything goes as planed me and my dad should be there somtime friday evening. With our big rig. A dodge truck with a 30' camper behined that and another 12' trailer behined that:wow

2002 Cannondale Moto: elka quad rate frt. shock, Hiper wheels and the rest is under construction.

Jeez man! That's as long as a semi!

haydug

Re: majestic fall ride

#37 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by moto_man
Hey guys,

I got a steering stem bearing in stock, and also, how is a Dodge gonna pull a 30' camper, let alone another trailer behind that?? :confused:
J/K LOL. Just kidding. Is it legal to pull 2 trailers?

wanablaze

#38 Post by wanablaze »

In some states like Indiana, it's legal to pull two trailers.

banzairx7

#39 Post by banzairx7 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
LMAO, I hope he doesn't bring her with him to the ride.

Cpthook,  You can get a hitch at most Uhaul dealers installed pretty quick, and a small trailer should be easy to find and cheap.

check out harbor frieght for a trailer. If theres one nearby you they have trailers very cheap. got mine on sale for $120.

CptHook

#40 Post by CptHook »

well Id like to go, but the fact that I cant get anybody to go with me, and college, and no trailor, to many reasons of how I ant get there compared to how I can. Ive only drove to PA once from Maine and that was for a paintball tournament with 5 of my teamates, if I had someone that was willing to go with me from here, it would make a **** of a difference, but I dont want to make a drive that long by myself