New Ride, just in time for the trip to IA

Jaybr

#31 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by OCR
Jaybr, congrats on the new truck, I bought an 04 Titan KC 4x4 about a month ago and I LOVE IT! Awesome power and comfortable ride. Plenty of low end torque for hauling. I just needed the 6 ft bed instead of that short bed otherwise I would have gotten the Crew Cab. GOOD CHOICE!!!

Cool, glad to here your happy with yours.

I'm keeping my Tundra and the quad fits fine in the bed of it, but honestly I rarely put a quad in the bed. Lil Jbr is usually riding with me if not my daughter as well, so I'm always hauling more than 1 quad.

RetroZ

#32 Post by RetroZ »

There was an auto column that I read last year and it was pretty interesting. The guy wanted to buy a new car and support the American economy. The column talked about different manf. and the % of where it was built and the $ that went back to the company. To make a long story short, he was told to buy a Volvo. Reason: Volvo is mainly made is Sweden (90 some % if I remember right) and they are currently owned by Ford. So the biggest chunk of $ goes to America due to Ford owning it. The % may be changing due to Ford putting more and more of their parts into a Volvo. I tried to find the article on the web and had no luck. It was a pretty intersting read if anyone has read it.