**** of a Deal!!!

TheJaspMan

#31 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
I guess a person can just drive up to Hebron and pick the plastic up from Cycra right?

Actually they are closer to Columbus. But only about 40 mins from. I might be picking a set up for someone else. I could always get another and take it to the track with me.

USAMoto00

#32 Post by USAMoto00 »

Do they have the complete handguards too? I'd be interested in a set like the Blaze originally came with if they have those.:usa

nickg

#33 Post by nickg »

i have a bunch of those(like 15 sets)...but you will need the mount kit(35) for them....

USAMoto00

#34 Post by USAMoto00 »

How are you feeling Nick? I hope your doing better. Whenever you can send me a pic of the shrouds, I just might pick up those guards as well. Whenever you feel up to it that is. Thanks..:usa

nickg

#35 Post by nickg »

my vision is getting better, but it fluctuates greatly. cannot drive....and i got laid off today from work(nice xmas bonus i thnk)

Happyboy

#36 Post by Happyboy »

What happened to you nick? Sounds like you are having a bad december so far.

nickg

#37 Post by nickg »

i had to have prk done on my left eye from a scratch that never properly healed and cumulative effects from contacts(totalling near legal blindness without my contacts in)... teher have been some complications to the surgery(clouding) and lack of focus....it just takes time according to the dr. so i had both eyes done thinking since i had to PAY for it($5000) it be better to do them both....my insurance would not cover it even when it was a medical need....freekin' insurance aompanies suck