Cannondale basher alert!!!

JeffQuadShop

#31 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I stopped sponsoring that site about a year ago, it got totally out of control. Today was the first time I've been back in probally 10 months.

Sandstorm

#32 Post by Sandstorm »

To many kids on that site.. The problem w/ alot of other sites is they all want to go big bore so only straightline matters to them. They judge a quad solely on that.. We all want to go fast, but once you start going over the standardized 450cc it becomes a money game. The person w/ the deepest pockets will win. I have guys bashing my ride who ride stipped down hillshooting YFZ's/450r's. Okay now take the same YFZ/R and go hit an 80 footer off a dune and tell me how wonderful your one dimensional machine is... They can't, because they don't know how to jump is why. They can only go in a straightline and spend lots of money..:head:

Exodus

#33 Post by Exodus »

Those dudes are nothin but posers. They dont know half of what they are talking about. Its simply amazing. For what I posted, I'll probably get banned. LOL

I havent been there in many many months, I had forgotten what my screen name was, so I had to make a new one. I didnt realize that it had gotten that bad over there. I mean if you're not 13 and have death sentence, then thats not the place to be.

Hey Jeff,
Are you racing in that Maxxis 6hr in Jan? Just curious, me and the wife were thinking of going to that one. I need a Cannondale to root for!

MX Quad Dad

#34 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I was bored so I went back over there for a laugh. I was wondering what the ---- the guy Beerock was talking about when he said the 250r was outlawed. As far as I know Yam still builds a Banshee and there are still a few 2 strokes out there. I think these kids just try to make excuses on why their all mighty Manufacture won't build what they want, and in all reality Honda don't care what they want, just what they can sell them on. What pushes me to keep preaching this is the fact the snowmobilers aren't taking this as well as the ATVers did so Ski-Doo got after it and is allready meating 2006 requirements without loseing to its compareable non compliant engine as far as HP and performance.

Exodus

#35 Post by Exodus »

I was talking about the 250R, and how their time has passed for the pros. You dont see any pro production riders riding them. IE, the AMA ruled them out. Their time has passed.

Exodus

#36 Post by Exodus »

Hook,
Did you get beat by a Cannondale recently? Sounds like theres alot of pent up anger there buckaroo. I mean jezz, your peeing all over yourself your so mad. I got a little secret, its ok that your honda is slower than that girl who whipped you on the Cannondale.

As far as topic goes, I'd take the 250r over the 400ex. I have rode both and bought a Cannondale, but my second pick was a 250r. For twenty years you couldnt get any better. That time has passed though, at least for the pros. That just makes those 250r's a little cheaper.

And to those who are bashing the Cannondales, why dont you just go ride one. I mean yall have seen the back of them, so why not see what it feels like to be in front of a honda or yamaha.

I have a lot of freinds with hondas and yamas and I dont have anything against them, they have their mass produced, cookie cutter bikes, and I got my hand built, hand tuned Cannondale. To each his own, I'd own a Ferrari anytime vs. Pinto, and thats why I bought a Cannondale.

That was my whole post.

theJeStEr1340

#37 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I read that, Exodus, excellnt. the only time I go to that site is if I am looking for a set of used beadlocks. Anytime someone posts somethign there is always going to be someone that will come in and bash them. That's what I love about the dale sites, I put some pictures up of me hitting some small doubles and nobody criticized me for not flying like the pro's do.

CannondaleRider

#38 Post by CannondaleRider »

EXACTLY, this is the only message board that has NO bashing whatsoever, I mean, we post our opinions but we dont make stuff up to seem right(hook, or a lot of other people on there)