Pic's of your Dale

NRath

#391 Post by NRath »

Glad you guys are happy! And I've got room in my garage! It's been hard looking at those clean and new Cannondales while I did. I hope they treat you guys well! So much for the clean and new... time to get 'em dirty! After the updates that is.

Happy Trails!!:usa

jcv440

#392 Post by jcv440 »

Freaky gets a Cannondale! Wow, never seen that comin! Congrats!:clap:

Looks good Doug, put a bar pad on that thing! You'll meet it atleast once this weekend! biggrin.gif Flyin threw the trees.....nothin like it!

Jaybr

Re: my new woods bike

#393 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by haydug
Here is a speed, just finished up with to go trash it at the next GNCC. Haven't rode in the woods much, so we'll see how it goes.

You just running the GNCC to practice up in the woods for the group ride? I know you want to be ready for Nrath.:ride:

4punksdad

#394 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Sorry I couldn't work out the delivery.

not a problem.................I needed a little windshield time away from the wife and kids.

4punksdad

#395 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by NRath
Glad you guys are happy!  And I've got room in my garage!  It's been hard looking at those clean and new Cannondales while I did.  I hope they treat you guys well!  So much for the clean and new... time to get 'em dirty!  After the updates that is.

Happy Trails!!:usa

Thanks again neil............if you even need to see a clean c-dale you can come see mine. It will be in the garage covered with a sheet (just the way you had it in your garage).

Ryanstones

congratulations fella's!!

#396 Post by Ryanstones »

Sweet Cannons!!

:usa :usa :usa

Jennys440dale

#397 Post by Jennys440dale »

Originally posted by Freakystone
Funny how things work out really... But this is my second go around with Dale's I had a Speed last year. I sold it and wondered why ever since.

So, Freaky, you got another cannondale? Sweet!

Jennys440dale

#398 Post by Jennys440dale »

No, no updates yet. Haven't had time. Only rode it twice since I've had it. sad.gif

I guess I would like some detail as to how to do all of it BEFORE i go tearing into it.

Yea, I may have two, but mine is MINE and his is HIS! LOL...:whip:

OCR

#399 Post by OCR »

Well, since there is a new round of dale owners showing theirs off, here is mine. Thanks Doug

I just dropped the motor, studs were reloctited and the tranny plate was done, next up... motor mount.... then its time to ride!

thomez

#400 Post by thomez »

I guess I might as well show off my new one too! Here she is, waiting on me to come home for my first ride on a 'Dale!