4punksdad

#45 Post by 4punksdad »

me again

CptHook

#46 Post by CptHook »

Pics look awesome, keep em' coming! :clap:

Brad Oakley

#47 Post by Brad Oakley »

Back home safely. The return trip was as boring as the trip out was exciting!

I had a fantastic time. My thanks to Jay for being such a generous host. It was really enjoyable to finally put faces with the names and voices I've been working with this past year.

I sure hope we have the chance to do it again. And again. And again...

kdeal

#48 Post by kdeal »

Jay,

Thanks for throwing another awesone ride. It was great seeing some of the "regulars" and a few new faces too. The rain came Friday, but the tracks were awesome Saturday & Sunday. I didn't get to ride much due to a bum leg from being old and fat, but I did get to chase Derno around the TT track with him on a LT80 and holding a beer in one hand the whole time! I don't think he spilled a drop!! We didn't quit until he ran out of beer. ****, that would have made the allstar reel of Cannondalerider's funniest videos.

Seriously,

I really enjoy going to our group rides and meeting old and new friends. Jay, CDRookie, Derno, NRath, ******, Brad, Joe, the punks, Timbo, lilJaybr, CannibalJim, and anyone else I know, It was a blast meeting up again. You guys are welcome at my campfire anytime. The new guys I met were awesome too. I was espesially impressed with Tim (Bansheeblues). This guy got screwed on his very first Dale purchase and is still diving in head first to the scene. I had a blast and would not have wanted to be anywhere else those days.

Thanks guys for the great company,

Ken

cdrookie

#49 Post by cdrookie »

motorider68 and his crew came to ride for sure! not the rain, cold, or mud could stop them! cannibaljim has a clean machine, not sure about his 13/45 gearing with 18" tires though... he could probably pull out in 5th gear. kdeals speed doesn't like the cold VA weather:rolleyes: thank goodness wannablaze was there to get it running... and jaybr was there to get it muddy. glad to meet Brad, he's a great guy and very knowledgeable. 4punks had the track in primo condition in no time. NRath might not have done much riding this year but he still looked plenty fast. timbo really flexxed his muscle during the drag races. a big thanks to jay and lil j for letting me abuse there toys. the jeep is awesome!!! i think i rode lil j's foreman more than anything else, never thought i'd want a ute. i had a blast flat tracking with wannablaze, trey, lil j, and nrath, that was some good racing!
it took all weekend, but finally, a cannondale had to be towed back...timbo fouled a plug. i'm sure ****** called off work today-he's probably shopping for an R!

thanks Jaybr!:clap:

motorider68

thanks

#50 Post by motorider68 »

I also wanted to thank Jay again, and ROOKIE for helping me with the new a-arms, and for the deal on them. My friends and I had a blast. Prob. the best weekend we have ever had while riding. Everything about the weekend was awesome. Whether it was the "show us your tits" sign hanging out the window or Trey hitting on every girl he saw, or all the riding we did, it was all great!!! And most of all I saw a honda break down before any of the c-dales. Except for Kdeals but it has to be running before it can break down so in my opinion Trey's 400 was the first. Also, anyone looking for one of doug's 450 kits I can finally say it helped my dale alot. I was very impressed. But I was just happy to ride. Anyway, it was nice meeting all of you and I can't wait till the next one.

when someone comes up to ride the hatfield let me know I would love to meet up with any of you again!