timbomoose & winky?

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#41 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Originally posted by lilchampro1
ok guys not trying to start anything, lol sorry i typed that fast owell we all make mistakes, and i did have trouble with doug and parts he had them on stock and made some dumb excuse but neways it over i was just wondering who to take my motor to it just **** the bed so idk but sorry guys just trying find out some things

Take to your good friend.:w: :w:

m0n5t3R

#42 Post by m0n5t3R »

Take it to winky since he hasnt lied to you yet,and he makes such nice items.Why would you even start this post and blow so much smoke up winkies *** and then turn around and say your just wondering who to send your motor to??

jacobw

#43 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by m0n5t3R
Take it to winky since he hasnt lied to you yet,and he makes such nice items.Why would you even start this post and blow so much smoke up winkies *** and then turn around and say your just wondering who to send your motor to??

Are you on crack? How many times do you want your dale motor to blow! If winky had such good PR and work then why does 90% of the dale community hate him!! If he done good work they would be recommending him seems to me. I will send my work to timbo I had him redo a crank of mine already very nice work motor revs a little faster and much smoother! I wouldnt trust winky with my weedeater! Timbo and Haydug will get all my work they have solid reputations that speak for themselves. I would trust wade wilcox over winky and thats not saying much! Just my .02!smile.gif According to winky you cant built a reliable dale seems to me Timbo and Haydug are building reliabe ones!

Haz-Matt

timbomoose & winky?

#44 Post by Haz-Matt »

I agree with jacobw about Timbo and haydug 100%. Good job Timbo.
smile.gif smile.gif :head: I think winky should stick with building his space motors instead of the dale motors. Let the experts do the rest.biggrin.gif

m0n5t3R

#45 Post by m0n5t3R »

Guess you didnt get the sarcasm in my reply when i said take it to winky then:)

jacobw

#46 Post by jacobw »

There was not smilies or emoticons so we thought you were serious sorry man!tongue.gifsmile.gif

m0n5t3R

#47 Post by m0n5t3R »

nah most my post are just run on sentences heh:(