I watch my dale sit more than I get to ride it!!

Happyboy

#41 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Big Dog
Happyboy,

Thanks for your response, and yes you can put me down for 5 of them when they are ready. If you need a deposit on them, let me know. At this point, trying to get my 2 '03 quads and 1 '02 motor back from Maz, along with the 3k I have already paid him for parts. Just so everyone knows, I have talked to Maz recently and I'm trying to work with him. I just don't think he's going to have time to take care of me, in a timely manner and work at his new job. He's in China, for training right now. Hopefully, we'll be able to work something out in parts for the money I've paid. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but we definately need to get this resolve soon. as I've stated before, I truly think Maz got in over his head and didn't know how to dig his way out. I don't think he was out to screw anyone. Maz is a good guy, just needs to work on his organational and communication skills. Just my .02

Don't worry about a deposit. My shop guy is pretty cool about it and I am sure I won't have a problem getting rid of these on the first batch. And on Maz, I agree with you fully. Just got in over his head.

CptHook

#42 Post by CptHook »

jweat, if you do the math thats about 3-4 hours, but like I said I dont get as much time as I need, so that 3-4 hours was spread out over two weeks. That and Ive never dropped the motor before so I was making sure that I noted everything. But if you wanna be my pit crew, your welcome to, Ill kick back at sip some brew and yell some random things at you every now and then. :drink:

CptHook

#43 Post by CptHook »

UPDATE

Talked to Doug today finally, I always feel much better when I get to talk to him in person. I now have dibs on a timbo crank when they come in, new valves and springs, stage 8 and all that goodness. Best of all I dont have to have anything shipped to Timbo, I feel much better now.

jwheat

#44 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by CptHook
But if you wanna be my pit crew, your welcome to, Ill kick back at sip some brew and yell some random things at you every now and then. :drink:

That sounds like what my wife does when "we" do yard work!biggrin.gif

I was just picking at ya anyway!:whip: :whip: :duel: :cheers:

theJeStEr1340

#45 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by CptHook
UPDATE

Talked to Doug today finally, I always feel much better when I get to talk to him in person. I now have dibs on a timbo crank when they come in, new valves and springs, stage 8 and all that goodness. Best of all I dont have to have anything shipped to Timbo, I feel much better now.

I feel like such a good person recommending this and all.