I quit!

whoeveruwantme2

#41 Post by whoeveruwantme2 »

sorry to hear. Is this on the other site yet? You should post wherever possible.

Cdale_racer_669

#42 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

that sux man, thatd really tick me off. hopefully they didnt end upin New Orleans:mad: but maybe if they did they drowned:drink: if someone stole my quad that i worked HARD to buy parts for, id ring their necks.

250rmike

#43 Post by 250rmike »

ill keep an eye out for ya derno. i know how it feels. the sad part is most of these people who steal the bike dont even know what there stealing they just think its another 4 wheeler. like what person in there right mind that knows anything would leave a set of pep laying next to a bike and not take em. i think we need to start another web site for stolen quads so we can post pictures and info so everyone in the comunitiies can keep an eye out for them

250rmike

#44 Post by 250rmike »

well if i can ever prove who took my dale i know who im coming to ******. theres some crazy rednecks around here so im sure well need the ak

cdalerider75

#45 Post by cdalerider75 »

Derno,

IMO it has to be someone that knows you...

someone that has seen you load or unload your quads.

I bet these won't show up for like another month... only because this job sounds like it was done by someone that knew what they were doing. And if they really know what they are doing they are going to ride them right away. Cause they are going to know that your looking for them.

Where was your trailer parked? Is the area well lit? Do you have lights inside your trailer? Did they leave the door open? Did this happen durring the day or night?

I had my car broken into when I was in high school (going way back). The speaker box that was taken was locked down, they cut the locks and grabbed the box. Funny part was, when they took the box they didn't take it right away. They tossed it in the woods and came back that night to grab it. Well a month later someone was bragging about stealing the speaker box. Went to the cops and they did help out. I would watch the local want ad, I doubt they would come to this site.

I would def say that this person knows you...

Derno24

#46 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdalerider75
Derno,

IMO it has to be someone that knows you...

someone that has seen you load or unload your quads.

I bet these won't show up for like another month... only because this job sounds like it was done by someone that knew what they were doing. And if they really know what they are doing they are going to ride them right away. Cause they are going to know that your looking for them.

Where was your trailer parked? Is the area well lit? Do you have lights inside your trailer? Did they leave the door open? Did this happen durring the day or night?

I had my car broken into when I was in high school (going way back). The speaker box that was taken was locked down, they cut the locks and grabbed the box. Funny part was, when they took the box they didn't take it right away. They tossed it in the woods and came back that night to grab it. Well a month later someone was bragging about stealing the speaker box. Went to the cops and they did help out. I would watch the local want ad, I doubt they would come to this site.

I would def say that this person knows you...

I have to agree with a good portion of this as I do believe they knew what they were taking. I don't think it is anyone who knows me directly as most of my friends are pissed and looking out for them. I bet these people did something similar as in take the quads and ditch them till later that night when they could get them easier.

Derno24

#47 Post by Derno24 »

Hey guys a small update. They have recovered one of the 3 quads. They recovered the kids lt80. The funny part was they caught him riding it and running from the cops on it. He claims he got it from somewhere else. The part that sucks is it is in an area of Philly I am not willing to go to. I figured it would turn up there. I am still shocked that the Cannondale hasn't turned up at all. As that quad would stick out like a sore thumb.

azcannon

wow

#48 Post by azcannon »

That is really cool. I hope the popo do the work and bust some folks for you , it could easily lead to the rest of them , I am sure this is all emotionally draining and you have my sympathy
I have been in a similar boat and only wish for the best possible outcome.
Thanks again for he update , myself and I am sure most members of this site follow this post with GREAT interest.

azcannibal

found 1, 2 to go

#49 Post by azcannibal »

I hope you get your other 2 very soon.

wanablaze

#50 Post by wanablaze »

Derno,
Maybe you could hire a P.I. and send him into that part of philly? sad.gif

I hope you get them back. Now that they've found one, hopefully the police and work backwards.