here is the new suzuki

jesshamner

#41 Post by jesshamner »

Ok, so how does that prove that its EFI if it works for non EFI quads too? I was under the impression that it was for EFI stuff only. I didn't look too closely at all the others. I just realized that it was for a lot of non EFI bikes.

Dale512

#42 Post by Dale512 »

Just for the record I never said it had a pro-link setup...I was just trying to explain the pro-link setup.

jesshamner

#43 Post by jesshamner »

Ok, I was the one that mentioned the pro link set up. I couldn't see the stem base plate and the thought of that set up or something similar came to mind. Virtually nobody knows what it will have. I posted the microfiche after I mentioned it b/c CannondaleRider didn't know what it was.

jesshamner

#44 Post by jesshamner »

Upon, closer inspection of the yfz steering linkage, I agree.They do look similar. I don't have a yfz handy to take a look but it doesn't matter anyway. There really isn't a good view of it on the LTR.

aroracer72

#45 Post by aroracer72 »

I bilieve they call it a ltz450.....cause thats what suzuki call theirs line of "performance" quads.......it wouldnt be a 4x4........
CHAD

jesshamner

#46 Post by jesshamner »

I'm pretty sure its the LTR 450. It says R450 on the pic. And I know this doesn't mean much to you but a member at quadzone says that he saw a video (promotional) with doug gust riding this machine. He says it looks just like these pics and confirms that the name (R450) matches the video. He gave us a description of it from the video before these pics surfaced.

cannondale27

#47 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I saw the video also.In video it was in black and white whenever the 450 was on.But you could see it looked just like these.Headlight was very visible and glimpse of center mounted exhaust.Bunch of old race footage of thier glory days with Denton.

jesshamner

#48 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Yes I saw the video also.In video it was in black and white whenever the 450 was on.But you could see it looked just like these.Headlight was very visible and glimpse of center mounted exhaust.Bunch of old race footage of thier glory days with Denton.

Yep sounds like the description he gave. He said he paused it a few times and tried to make things out the best he could.

aroracer72

#49 Post by aroracer72 »

Yeah...well ive seen a sasquatch
CHAD

cannondale27

#50 Post by cannondale27 »

biggrin.gif Yeah I hear you.The hype is on for sure about this quad.Probably about 1/2 will end up being true.Gotta admit Suzuki has done a good job at getting the rumor mill going.Will for sure get people to the dealerships no matter what brand they are loyal too.