Sponsorship

Derno24

#41 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by badvox
I envy all you guys and girls that are able to race and compete.  

Good luck to you all!!  :clap: :head:

mike

I am capable of racing, but I might not be that good at it!smile.gif

RoooStEr Pops

#42 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Man you must be old. I'm 45 and racing against 16 - 26 year olds and beating them too. :w:

badvox

#43 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by RoooStEr Pops
Man you must be old.  I'm 45 and racing against 16 - 26 year olds and beating them too.  :w:

Perhaps I failed to add that I know I suck? I guess I'll never know till I try it though huh? Ya ever go racin and people rolling the jumps?

mike

RoooStEr Pops

#44 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Well I did forget to tell you that the jumps I have to do are only 8" in height. TT racing is the **** turn left then left then right then left. Those big jumps are for the young and dumb at heart. But I do remember doing them back in the day.

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

We have a series here where C-class isnt allowed to double.Disqualified if they do.Might be for me also.

cannondale27

#46 Post by cannondale27 »

Kara did you know Timbo is sponsoring your crank?Your doing pretty good so far.In my opinion you should make getting sponsors your job and race ALL the nationals.Once you find a job money and such really gets ahold of you.Best time is this coming season for sure.

CDaleChick

#47 Post by CDaleChick »

wow there is no way i could run all nationals. I dont have a trailer and i dont think i could find someone to give me that much money to run them. I wish I could...I would definitely love to do it. But I doubt people would shell out $1000s for me to race nationals.. its definitely what i would want to do but...yeah sad.gif

it would probably cost at least $1000-1500 per national race and there is 14 of them this year

jwheat

#48 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by RoooStEr Pops
Man you must be old.  I'm 45 and racing against 16 - 26 year olds and beating them too.  :w:

Youth and stamina is no match for age and treachery! smile.gif

Happyboy

#49 Post by Happyboy »

Kara, racing most of the nationals is the only way to get yourself big sponsers. If you want to make a go for it and get sponsers then you better go for broke. Its really hard to stay in the middle for too long. If you just do it for fun then the biggest baddest suspension and motor isn't necessary. I hope to get you a little something something some time soon. How far are you from Arkansas?

cannondale27

#50 Post by cannondale27 »

Its not that much.You have to eat anyway.Could put a cap on your truck and sleep in there till you find a group to tag along with.There are groups from all over country who pool together to get to the races.Biggest expense is entry fees.