Motor rebuilds

cannondale27

#41 Post by cannondale27 »

If you want I will split old crank and if rod and pin are good put Z400 bearing in there.Free even shipping.Just want to see a 350hr crank.

Oh and my quest for power started when at Ice Race got blown away down straight by a CRF powered quad.Nothing proper I could do about it.Has not happened again after mods even though I am trying a few $ races with A guys.They still beat me but not like that.Not embarrassed anymore.I also have been having way more fun jumping.Dont worry as much about being in right gear or even right speed.Just a Brrp even at base of jump will easily clear most doubles.But will admit HP leads to handling issues not there before,Traction loss,Fatigue,wear and $.For XC(harescrambles) I do like my YFZ.Has plenty of power good enough stock suspension and handles great basicly stock also dont worry about trashing it.But its just not a Dale if you know what I mean.

haydug

#42 Post by haydug »

27: bring your beater bike with you, along with the dale, and let me ride the old beater "yfz" . Wanna bet who will win that one?

cannondale27

#43 Post by cannondale27 »

Are you kidding!Haydug your not that good at holeshots.Might have to poke you in ribs first just to be sure:D Are you alright?

Last weekend in August bunch of guys from Majestic have plans to go.Rubicon can you make that?Will bring both quads if I can afford it.Carferry trip over charges by ft.So depending on how many go from here might just bring truck with two stuffed in.

cannondale27

#44 Post by cannondale27 »

Drag race in sand.

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

Rubicon said Silver Lake.Thats sand.Will be at majestic I believe also.Dont really like the drag strip there though.It is kinda unsafe.

wistech

#46 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (rubicon20032003 @ Aug 3 2006, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I forgot timbo is the king around here.

Maybe locally but I am the king of the world.

I like your sig . Would you mind if it gets used for real ?

Thanks

Happyboy

#47 Post by Happyboy »

rofl...ah john, you better get packing!!