Traveling road show to PA .

wistech

#41 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jul 5 2007, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooo sexy...someone needs to go on a diet!! wub.gif

Not really Thor is much smaller than Angel. LOL

cannondale27

#42 Post by cannondale27 »

laugh.gif thats the best!At least he wasnt on toilet.

Demon,Demon,Demon ooh this is gonna be good!

kdeal

#43 Post by kdeal »

Which one was Tim? blink.gif

speed2424

#44 Post by speed2424 »

QUOTE (wistech @ Jul 5 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to stop off at Kevins and run the track some more but would need a quad to ride. Any volunteers?LOL I wont break it I swear.

You could have used one of mine. I do own 7. Next time, CALL ME.

wistech

#45 Post by wistech »

time was not on my side. Vacation was running out. Tim finshed my crank just hours before I left yesterday and had another service call to make. I just got home and need some sleep. Ill post more pics now that I will have high speed internet again. Tim still has dial up and his internet is the slowest I have ever seen. Half an hour to upload one pic is absurd. ohmy.gif

wistech

#46 Post by wistech »

Random pics. The dreaded je piston. There is a huge crack by every red line. The wrist pin is wasted. That must have been a bad formula of aluminum.

wistech

#47 Post by wistech »

Here's our road trip mascott Angel. He is one **** of good dog. Cant drive for nothin but will do anything for a scooby snack.

wistech

#48 Post by wistech »

Here's TJ at the motocross track at majestic. His nickname should be WFO because thats how he rides that LEM.

wistech

#49 Post by wistech »

Every morning I got up this is what I saw out the window. Calling me .....Ride...ride...ride

wistech

#50 Post by wistech »

The quest for the grail. After 3500 miles and a year and a half wait it paid off. For those with a sharp eye you will find that this crank has a ton of work done to it . Look how far the rod journal sticks out past the crank halves. There is a good story about this one and where it came from to be devulged on a later date. Tim begged me not to jack the rev limiter up and not to run nitrous so it may have a long and fruitfull life. I said I would comply with his wishes..................................................................NOT.