Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

cannondale27

#41 Post by cannondale27 »

I am not counting on that guy till we get closer to the date.He owns a business and other day he said he wasnt sure if he could do it since he decided to go to Sturgis with his Harley.But either way we will figure something out Gus.

Blasterboy11

#42 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Hey, where is everyone staying while we are there? What lodge? Also, does anyone have any ideas on prices for them, i looked on the website, i like that ones that are in the town...What everyone doing? Are we all getting a group discount at one hotel or something?

kdeal

#43 Post by kdeal »

The problem with a Group Ride this time of the year is that everyone in PA must have nothing better to do than get married! Rooms at the hotels in town (Bradford) dry up quickly this time of year. I like the Comfort Inn in Bradford & the Smethport Hotel in Smethport. The others are not bad either, I just have not used them personally. The ones in Bradford are closer to fast food resturants and are in the city. The Smethport hotel is closer to Majestic Trails and is much quieter. Remember some are camping at Majestic as well.

Blasterboy11

#44 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Yeh, i was thinking about camping there too...ill talk to the old man, cause hes the "Old" man..Thanks.

kdeal

#45 Post by kdeal »

Camping is cheaper & you will never miss any of the action either! I'm a spoiled, lazy bum & will be sleeping at the hotel. LOL, but I will be there late and get there early!

jesshamner

#46 Post by jesshamner »

That's sounding like a good idea. I liked the hotel better than camping last time. I'm still shivering from it being so cold.

cannondale27

#47 Post by cannondale27 »

That would be fun if we could all get a hotel can still hang around at night.Go out before turning in and wake everyone up in morning early right Kdeal!

Blasterboy11

#48 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Yeh. =)

jesshamner

#49 Post by jesshamner »

Yep, that way we won't miss out on any of the action because the action will be at the hotel.

kdeal

#50 Post by kdeal »

Depends on what you mean by the word action..... The Comfort Inn is the bomb and has an indoor heated swimming pool. C27's skinny little body in a pair of swim trunks is not my cup of tea (better yet neither is my fat butt either) LOL. The town is not much of a hot spot, but there are a few good places to eat. I can't remember the place Guy310 stayed last year, that is right next to a breakfast spot (I think it's the Desoto Inn). There is also a Perkin's that is not too bad and held a bunch of us a few years back as well. Don't forget there will be a killer chicken BBQ on Saturday at Majestic hosted by Joe & his family as well. I am staying at the Comfort Inn (reservations made). See you guys there.