Indy Dealer Show

kdeal

#41 Post by kdeal »

Can you say hauling a$$ in ATK?

[attachment=5712:10.jpg]

Can you say 950cc dual sport? How about the UTV with a 3 cylinder Chevy Sprint motor in it?

[attachment=5713:11.jpg]

joedirt

#42 Post by joedirt »

What the heck is that thing? mellow.gif

joedirt

#43 Post by joedirt »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Feb 17 2008, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, it is a SS frame!.....[attachment=5711:9.jpg]

What is this^^^^^???

kdeal

#44 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (joedirt @ Feb 17 2008, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the heck is that thing? mellow.gif

Do some reading here....

http://www.highland.se

kdeal

#45 Post by kdeal »

I'm going to bed, more tomorrow.

blink.gif

joedirt

#46 Post by joedirt »

So they're not really ATKs?

twostrokejedi

#47 Post by twostrokejedi »

WOW.....if that thing is a dual sport J-Dog has a new bike in 2009!

ozarkdaler

#48 Post by ozarkdaler »

interesting

kdeal

#49 Post by kdeal »

What appears to be happening is a combination of several brands into one under the ATK banner. With the exception of the 450cc dirt bike and a 950cc twin dual sport (with over 4000 miles on it by the way), nothing appeared to be ready for production. Even Monte Frank's bike was not complete, as it was still a work in progress at the show. Check out the air scoops behind the front radiator shrouds, these duct air right into a large air filter set-up under the gas tank. The tank was a custom hand-built aluminum model with room for the bigger air filter & scoop ducting. They supposedly have gotten a lot of hp out of this bike and they are working to get the suspension geometry set-up for the application. The rumors were flying as to what was possibly next for ATK. I think it is going to be a very positive and interesting year for ATK.
tongue.gif

twostrokejedi

#50 Post by twostrokejedi »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Feb 17 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What appears to be happening is a combination of several brands into one under the ATK banner. With the exception of the 450cc dirt bike and a 950cc twin dual sport (with over 4000 miles on it by the way), nothing appeared to be ready for production. Even Monte Frank's bike was not complete, as it was still a work in progress at the show. Check out the air scoops behind the front radiator shrouds, these duct air right into a large air filter set-up under the gas tank. The tank was a custom hand-built aluminum model with room for the bigger air filter & scoop ducting. They supposedly have gotten a lot of hp out of this bike and they are working to get the suspension geometry set-up for the application. The rumors were flying as to what was possibly next for ATK. I think it is going to be a very positive and interesting year for ATK.
tongue.gif

I wish them the best, and hope to buy some good stuff from them in the future. I also hope that somehow the Cannondale line does not die here, but I guess everything mus come to an end.