What about your Cannon? every member post!

CdaleRacer0128

#41 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

well during the last week ive brought my dale over 6 hours there and 6 hours back to Champion Motorsports to get my stage 8 update done and install a TC racing exhaust/nac's mapping...wednesday night my dad and i headed to practice at the mx track, which the quad absolutely hauled ***..then last saturday we brought it down and raced, i got 5th out of 8 my first moto ever on the quad and second moto i got 3rd out of 9..everyone else was on crf's and gibson framed east coast atv machines's..

justfine

took her out.......

#42 Post by justfine »

Went out sunday and rode with a buddy of mine. Had a blast. I can't believe I ever thought about selling my Moto. I just felt like telling it, "I LOVE YOU MAN"!!!!! Hope I can keep getting parts, because I would not want to part with it.........btw I rode my buddies 416 TC EX, and the Moto is considerably faster than it. He even admits it, and he is a die hard Honda fan......

TurboJay

#43 Post by TurboJay »

Got enough parts to put mine back together. Took two days off work to make sure I got it done. I got it done in one... Sure feels good to get back on it after two months of having it apart!!!!!

jfarrar

#44 Post by jfarrar »

well i got my 440 back from southbay(it totally rips)and took it to a race thursday 7/10 (first with motor)wich resulted in a severely bruised and nearly broken collar bone and leg.2 broken ribs also.but ill be back at it tomorrow sat. 7/19 for a local money race at a track at pymatuning holeshot raceway for a fund raiser for matt bartosek.1st place was $1000 a couple of days ago and is expected to be way more by sat.