CannondaleRiders.Com T-shirt

Jaybr

#41 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
I pay about 7.00 each for my company t-shirts. They only have text, no graphics, but I cant imagine the cost being much higher. The problem with t-shirt sales is that everyone tries to get rich off them. Nobody wants to pay 20 bux for a 9.00 shirt.

sell them at a fair profit and they will move. Price them too high and your wardrobe will be full of cdaleriders t-shirts. Just a thought.

I think the goal here is to have the shirts help cover the cost of maintaining the site, noones trying to make a profit.

Is cost + $5 reasonable to everyone with the $5 going to the monthly site bill?

fourwhls

#42 Post by fourwhls »

Just playin around again....What about something simple like this...

The font is wrong, and the picture was hi-jacked, but its just a suggestion. What do you think????

I know its going to be costly if we have a shirt made with a bunch of colors. Screen printers usually charge more for multiple colors.

ppogue

shirts

#43 Post by ppogue »

I'll take three in Extra large!

4punksdad

#44 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I think the goal here is to have the shirts help cover the cost of maintaining the site, noones trying to make a profit.

Is cost + $5 reasonable to everyone with the $5 going to the monthly site bill?

very reasonable.........................don't forget to factor in shipping from the supplier to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you to the consumer.

JST

#45 Post by JST »

Lots of great ideas,I especially like "get used to it" and "best seat on earth" by Thomez.I also kinda sway toward the pic being a Moto.I know not everyone rides a tricked out quad,but lets face it,if you are a Dale Jr. fan and have one of his shirts on,you don't have a stock monte carlo on it but a tricked out one.The phrase "get injected " is also a great one.Jus my $.03(I think my own opinion is wortha little more than $.02,but not much,LMFAO:p

4punksdad

#46 Post by 4punksdad »

how about this phase...........

cannondale............made in the USA..................kickin a$$ world wide tongue.gif

the photo on the shirt could be a c-dale hanging a wheelie across a globe.

Jaybr

#47 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
how about this phase...........

cannondale............made in the USA..................kickin a$$ world wide tongue.gif

the photo on the shirt could be a c-dale hanging a wheelie across a globe.

LOL, I like it. You doing the picture?

Derno24

#48 Post by Derno24 »

I like everything so far I just hope you guys don't go with the "Get Injected" phrase while we get it, someone passing by will just laugh.

I'm not trying to be mean on anyone's idea just trying to be preventative here.:usa

4punksdad

#49 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
LOL, I like it.  You doing the picture?

I couldn't photo shop my name onto a photo let alone set a c-dale on a globe. Some things are best left to the professionals.tongue.gif