Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

Jaybr

#41 Post by Jaybr »

Yes, I'll probably open the place up on Thurs this time. You guys with the long drives need to get out fairly early on Sunday so a long weekend could workout better for some.

50' will fit in the woods, but it is tight. I cut the trails using my A/C 500 with 1" wheel spacers. I've never actually measured it, but I'd guess it's around 52" and it fits everywhere. There where a bunch of guys in the fall that stayed on the track, so I wouldn't worry about it.

pdavis

#42 Post by pdavis »

i would say that most of the riding was done on the track, i made several loops through the woods but spent most of my time on the track,
Jay, do you think that the whole track will be avail? or are we going to use the rain shortend version ?

Jaybr

#43 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis

Jay, do you think that the whole track will be avail? or are we going to use the rain shortend version ?

Probably stay out of the front field like last ride. We fixed the corner leading to the step-up and it's real nice through there now. The other problem with the long version of the track is we'd have to cross over the drag strip and probably be running over tents, I think it's much safer the way we have it now.

Now if it stays dry in the spring, I could maybe cut an oval for tt out front:D

jcv440

#44 Post by jcv440 »

Yeah Leric, if Dad doesn't wanna make the trip down, you know you have a ride! We'll take care of ya.

pdavis

#45 Post by pdavis »

jcv440, that would be kinda like the inmates running the assylum, wouldnt it ?:head:
that would be great Jay, if i only lived closer, i could help you guys out some (and ride there a little more:D )

4punksdad

#46 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Knight440
Hey guys sorry haven't been around much but what about the 4punks "5punks" get away in 04?

Hey Joe whats the :deal:

anyways I have seen you guys have done a ride or two I sure would like to make the trip smile.gif

O and where are the pic's:hammer:

Sorry, been busy & missed this post knight.

I want to do another punk palace ride but I want to schedule it for the late summer early fall. The ride conditions around here in spring time are too unpredictable. We got stuck last spring riding in constant rain and heavy mud & everybody missed alot of the good trails due to high water. I apologize for my piss pour planning in that regard.

Lets plan for next september. Kinda after the hot days but before deer season (so as not to anger the locals)
I'll start a thread as the time grows closer.

4punksdad

#47 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr

Now if it stays dry in the spring, I could maybe cut an oval for tt out front:D

Now THAT would be a blast. The drag races were suprisingly fun last time too.

Lets get a dozer down there about 4 weeks before the spring ride for some additional improvements jay. What do ya say?

PS...........those springs are awesome. Thanks for the hookup. And thanks to Nrath for the tech support. biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#48 Post by Jaybr »

I'll definately be up for a dozer a few weeks before the ride to get things ready. We may not need it if santa's good to me:D

I'll have to run the oval by the other half, I don't want to do anything too extreme in my future front yard.

Speed03

checking with the other half

#49 Post by Speed03 »

Jay,

I would just point the house another direction... lol or put it closer to the road, like maybe 25 feet off the road, that makes it all in the back yard now. lol

4punksdad

#50 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I'll definately be up for a dozer a few weeks before the ride  to get things ready.  We may not need it if santa's good to me:D

I'll have to run the oval by the other half, I don't want to do anything too extreme in my future front yard.

actually...............once the atv's knock down all of the tall grass and churn it up the grass will grow back much shorter and far greener than what you have. Its only short term...........we promise not to come back year after year and ride the oval. Once you build the house that is. tongue.gif