Official Chop Wars Posting Thread

wistech

#41 Post by wistech »

Ya I though you said you were going to sell them so i didnt think you would have put them on the quad.

LRD 400ex

#42 Post by LRD 400ex »

Originally posted by wistech
I hope nobody from other forums comes over here . They will think dale owners are all off thier rocker .....which isnt to far from the truth ..Is it.  Buy the way Zack , are those  a arms the ones I powdercoated.smile.gif

Haha no need to worry, i am currently an "EXrider" but can't wait to become and offical Cdalerider when i sell my EX and get a dale. Cannondaleriders.com has supplied me with so much information and were always friendly about everything. Compared to over at exriders where everyone has something or someone to flame about and it's just a mess. The only thing cannondaleriders need is more posts! these forums are a little empty.

jesshamner

#43 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by LRD 400ex
Haha no need to worry, i am currently an "EXrider" but can't wait to become and offical Cdalerider when i sell my EX and get a dale. Cannondaleriders.com has supplied me with so much information and were always friendly about everything.  Compared to over at exriders where everyone has something or someone to flame about and it's just a mess.  The only thing cannondaleriders need is more posts! these forums are a little empty.

Exriders is a great site with a lot of information. It was a better site when it didn't have all those kids posting goofy stuff. You just have to pick through all of the crap to find the good stuff. I hate flamers!:mad: I don't mind a good debate though.

Mjollnir

#44 Post by Mjollnir »

OK, I made a chop, so I'll give you guys a pic to torture me with. biggrin.gif

Here is me with my Sandrail.

Jaybr

#45 Post by Jaybr »

that thing looks fun:head:

Mjollnir

Official Chop Wars posting thread

#46 Post by Mjollnir »

Post your chop jobs here!

Derno24

#47 Post by Derno24 »

Excellent ride man!!!!:head: :hammer: :hammer:

Jaybr

Re: Official Chop Wars posting thread

#48 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Post your chop jobs here!

I guess these should be over here:) [img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=33737[/img]

Jaybr

#49 Post by Jaybr »

and the other

[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=33742[/img]

Mjollnir

#50 Post by Mjollnir »

Thanks! I actually sold it recently. Want to build a 4 seater. Or a five seater now that the wife is preggers again... rolleyes.gif

Here's another shot of it...