Nominations for March Cannondale of the Month

jcv440

#41 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by jfarrar
yeah and the indicators on your map select kit are crooked as heck and look at the fingerprints on that rear shock....pfffft....i am absolutely disgusted:p

I'd say, and what is that goofy spinny thing on the top of your gas tank vent hose line?! Those are for bike riders! tongue.gif

I say we eliminate him from any ROM nominations........dirty nets, uneven controls........MY EYES..... MY EYES!!!!!

TheJaspMan

#42 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jcv440
I'd say, and what is that goofy spinny thing on the top of your gas tank vent hose line?!   Those are for bike riders!  :p    

I say we eliminate him from any ROM nominations........dirty nets, uneven controls........MY EYES..... MY EYES!!!!!

Plus did you get a load of those dirty tires? I mean MY GOD!!! You would think he was actually riding that thing in public!

Derno24

#43 Post by Derno24 »

The dirt is just for show. I wonder where he is no0 response:)

jfarrar

#44 Post by jfarrar »

come out ,come out ,whereever you are...lol:w:

USAMoto00

#45 Post by USAMoto00 »

Farrar you retard, you put them on!!!! Yes, I know it got a little dirty, I had it on display at the Indoor event at Summit over the weekend. Man, you guys are brutal! lol I will clean the nets for you and take another pic okay?? As for the front of the swingarm it is an anodizing process paint that actually looks really good. I didn't see any sense in trashing the bearing's to get it powder coated right now, I'll wait till they need replaced & then do it. Did I forget anything? Oh yea, the tires were dirty because Farrar wouldn't carry it on his back, he carried Curt's instead.:w: The little nub on the gas lid will eliminate that gas splash after I crash and what else? I think that just about covered it. Thanks for your support though guys.:hammer: :hammer: I'll remember it!:usa

USAMoto00

#46 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, I did forget, the rear shock is being sent to Baldwin. The 100% is for moto-vational purposes and the indicators are crooked for a reason. (I thought you were talking about the controls, sorry J) They are angled so I can see them without cable interferance. tongue.gif Let the bashing continue please.....:w:
P.S. You guys are the greatest! lol:usa

thomez

#47 Post by thomez »

You can't get the rear converted and ignore the fronts, time for an upgrade. Why don't you just sell them beasts for 600 bucks and get Farrar's Axis? Best money you will spend on that thing.

Ryanstones

Poor USA, you're front tire's near flat!

#48 Post by Ryanstones »

When are we gonna vote for this???

USAMoto00

#49 Post by USAMoto00 »

Just so you know, new tires are on the way too. That **** front tire kept going flat all weekend! Come to examine it more closely and there is a huge dryrot crack! That thing is getting expensive!smile.gif That's the last time I use a 4.1 Megapixel camera for shots for you guys. Next time I'll use the "airbrush effect" 1.3 like others so that the so called flaws are hidden.tongue.gif

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thomez, trust me, the fronts are already taken care of.smile.gif biggrin.gif :usa