Will I get banned???

LapTraffic

#41 Post by LapTraffic »

I ripped out the light control and start button wiring harness on the YFZ and rewired it with the green cannondale start button and a kill switch.

So it's no longer entirely a YFZ, no it has cannondale parts on it smile.gif

And you better be worried about more than just the holeshot chief wink.gif

EuroGOD

Doug and Lap...

#42 Post by EuroGOD »

I support you guys. Even though I haven't any other quads than the dales, there is a few other brandnames in the shed...Puch, Peugeot, TM, Italjet.
Sometimes you've just gotta take something that will keep you mobile.

ppogue

LAP

#43 Post by ppogue »

Hum LAP, I think I hear a wager coming on. I tell you what, you sign up for +30 on saturday for WORCS, you ride the yamadog, I'll take my dale. Loser buys steak dinner and the beer! I know, I am a better rider, so it really isn't fair, but I do have one torn ACL that has not been repaired yet, so you have a shot. Although not much with that yamahog.

LapTraffic

#44 Post by LapTraffic »

why do I have to step down to 30+, step up to pro production and you got yourself a bet. smile.gif

USAMoto00

#45 Post by USAMoto00 »

Haydug, we are busting your balls a bit, but the minute you take the Yami BEFORE the Dale, your out!:box: :no: :furious:

AlaskaSpeed

#46 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Doug,
I can't believe you would tarnish your name by owning one of those YFZ's...sad.gif

I guess I better just keep lurking in the shadows before I end up banned too:eek: :head:

Derno24

#47 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Doug,
I can't believe you would tarnish your name by owning one of those YFZ's...sad.gif

I guess I better just keep lurking in the shadows before I end up banned too:eek: :head:

i knew this would draw you out Jim.

cannondale27

#48 Post by cannondale27 »

I knew it was coming!Awful hard to resist being JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! At least it isnt blue.

cdrookie

#49 Post by cdrookie »

should've just moved to mexico. that's where all the businesses are going anyways...

dvrack

YFZ???????????????

#50 Post by dvrack »

:w: Okay I would rather ride Rosie O'donnel than a Yamaha...(did I really just say that) ugggh

Dave norcal
soon to have a moto to match my cannibal.