Next group ride!!

Ryanstones

#41 Post by Ryanstones »

There ya go EXC, I can make that one! I've not been to croom. Florida's ONLY legal public riding area! That's changing though. We'll have a several more over the next 5 years.

So is that North or south 1.5 hours MadMan? Thanks for the offer, that would be cool.

tjusa

group ride

#42 Post by tjusa »

well has anyone made a date or place yet our place would be great for the fall ride and i can get us a kick back to donate to this great site:deal: what i can do 10 first day 15 2nd and we'll donate $5 a rider to the site. and we can have 50/50 raffels for the site and raffel any thing off any body wants to donate.yes sillyspeed its only about 35min from champion. leric check ur race dates and pick some date that would work for you :head:. and niagra mike if this thing comes together i want u in full suit of armor for week before the ride so u cant hurt yourself :w:

CDaleChick

#43 Post by CDaleChick »

i wish i could make it but im smack dab in the middle of the country....... sad.gif :confused: Anyone wanting to make a trip to Little Sahara ever??? That would be a cool place for a group ride! smile.gif and then I could probably make it if I didnt have a race that weekend!

tjusa

#44 Post by tjusa »

cdalechick this would be great excuse for ROADTRIP crossed country :head:

CDaleChick

#45 Post by CDaleChick »

hahaha yeah! hopefully i can find a few ppl that will wanna go and so i dont have to drive by myself.... that was costly last time i drove up to oklahoma (gotta remember im a broke college student!)

tjusa

#46 Post by tjusa »

im sure u would have no problem getting someone to travel half way acrossed the country with you !!

CDaleChick

#47 Post by CDaleChick »

haha the traveling part wouldnt be bad...but the cost part is another story, i definitely couldnt afford it, i could fly way cheaper ($12 a flight) than i could driving, but then that would leave me with no quad lol so im sorta screwed out on that deal also

TheJaspMan

#48 Post by TheJaspMan »

What is the closest city to Little Sahara?

cdrookie

#49 Post by cdrookie »

hey cdalechick, i'm sure we can scrounge up a quad for you to ride!smile.gif
at the spring ride there seemed to be more BSing than riding going on anyways. or was that more wrenching than riding? or in derno's case more:drink: than riding!:w:

tjusa

#50 Post by tjusa »

ya if u can make it im sure we can come up with a ride for ya .buffalo airport only hour away :head: **** im sure niagra mike will be banged up again by then :w: so he has two extra cdales LOL